1987 Buick Regal Turbo-T Limited

And I had it before Phil did...I got it bone stock and did the mods pretty much. Bought it with 20k miles or so...the car was driven to BG and the Buick Indy shows.

Hell of a car! The only thing that didn't work was the intermittent wipers and I never could get them to work.

One door closes and another one opens..

Jason

Man, this car is just pure eye candy. I can't stop myself from looking at these pictures. Two-tone 87 Limited T's are just something out of this world. I would put this collectible car on the same level as a 1960's Corvette.

And I had it before Phil did...I got it bone stock and did the mods pretty much. Bought it with 20k miles or so...the car was driven to BG and the Buick Indy shows.

Hell of a car! The only thing that didn't work was the intermittent wipers and I never could get them to work.

One door closes and another one opens..

Jason

I almost want to smack you upside the head for selling this car. Just kidding man.

The Great Nation of TX

...so its still in texas..so then you see it around town still..t-topflyer....vinny

TX is HUGE, bigger than a lot of countries, so I haven't seen it since it left :frown:....but I know it went to a great home :cool:.....the interview process for the next caretaker was very competitive and only one applicant met the necessary criteria

This car actually has an identical twin in Nor Cal, in our Buick group. Two tone grey, leather with mini console and even the t-tops. Also a low mileage well kept car (not stock anymore though). Absolutely stunning cars.