1987 buick grand national

1987 buick grand natinal

I dont but call me maybe we can meet somewhere if you really intrested. Im tired of people that want pics. and dont have the$$$$$$ if you know what I mean.
832 687-4074

athena24 said:
I dont but call me maybe we can meet somewhere if you really intrested. Im tired of people that want pics. and dont have the$$$$$$ if you know what I mean.
832 687-4074
If you really want to sell your car... you need to post pics.. its a must.

1987 buck grand national

Wrong serious buyer that are really intrested will take time and come take a look. Pictures are just pictures.Most Deadbeats with no money want pics. If really intrested call me and I take the Car or Meet up.

First you must be young under 30.... second your attitude is horrible.Good luck selling your car here with a poor attitude like that. I have sold many cars over the years.. just remember this board are all potental CUSTOMERS.. Just get off your soap box and put up some damn pictures! :rolleyes:

Just saw your birthdate..1977.... figures... grow up!

I was one of those dead beats asking for pictures remember? Now look at me, I own a T-type Regal. You can't judge people simply because they don't buy your car once you post pictures. It doesn't matter what shape your car is in, there is a ass for it somewhere out there. But don't expect someone to hop a plane to fly 100-1000 miles away to check out your car without pictures. If you don't know how to post them, ask someone. If you can't take them you self, ask someone to help. There is tons of Houston GN guys around you that probaly can help you out. I've sold tons of cars and never without using atleast one pciture.

Westside500 said:
First you must be young under 30.... second your attitude is horrible.Good luck selling your car here with a poor attitude like that. I have sold many cars over the years.. just remember this board are all potental CUSTOMERS.. Just get off your soap box and put up some damn pictures! :rolleyes:

Just saw your birthdate..1977.... figures... grow up!
Yes Im 29 but I probably have more class than you will the rest of your puni life if you dont like the way I conduct business just dont do business with me.
I guess your mom never taught you? If you dont have anything good to say just shut the &**^%$% up!

Wow is this a for sale thread or a Smackdown thread :confused:

This is a huge bridge to burn when owning or selling a GN/T-type Regal. If you don't want to post pictures, thats fine but don't expect serious buyers to take you serious if you don't. I live here in Texas with ya and I wouldn't drive or fly that far with out first seeing some pictures. Show me a person who would? Heck, show me a person who would spend more than 5.00 bux on an Ebay auction without first seeing a picture of it? The only way of really unloading that car I guess would be to run an ad in your local paper or Thrifty Nickel. Anything out side of that will be hard without pictures...that because we live in a digital age.

athena24 said:
Yes Im 29 but I probably have more class than you will the rest of your puni life if you dont like the way I conduct business just dont do business with me.
I guess your mom never taught you? If you dont have anything good to say just shut the &**^%$% up!
Yeah.. you have a ton of class... just keep hiding behind your keyboard and running your mouth... stay off this site.. this is for people who have CLASS go buy a Mustang.. that is more of your speed.

damn jackass... :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Daisy3new.jpg
    Daisy3new.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 493
Westside500 said:
Yeah.. you have a ton of class... just keep hiding behind your keyboard and running your mouth... stay off this site.. this is for people who have CLASS go buy a Mustang.. that is more of your speed.

damn jackass... :rolleyes:
I have owned many more turbo buicks in my young age than you probably own in your whole entire old ass life. But you know my # just call we can meet up if you want. Svo ray I understand what you are telling me but when a idiot comes off like westside did then theres nothing positive coming out of my mouth. I will send some pics to you svo.

athena24 said:
Svo ray I understand what you are telling me but when a idiot comes off like westside did then theres nothing positive coming out of my mouth. I will send some pics to you svo.

Pictures want do me much any good now that I already about a T-type. I'm just trying to explain how it would help you sell the car quicker and easier.

athena24 said:
You have obvious never meet Warren (westside500) real nice guy ,
Hey by the way I'm interested in your car but need to see some pictures please :biggrin:

Guy's let's play nice. If you have a problem with another person, take it private.

Any further bashing on this thread will not be tolerated! Play nice please.

David Newton
Section Mod

Did you ever send me pictures? I was going through my spam box and found some GN pics someone sent me but couldn't figure out who :confused:

1987 Buick Grand National For Sale

Ok Price Reduced To 7000 If You Want Some Pics Give Me Your Email