1987 Grand National ------MINT------

TTT for ya.. that is one nice ass stock GN! If I had the money that is the one to buy.. Don't find many low mile ones that nice. Usually the engine bay looks like crap! Very nice! :cool:

What did you do,Pull a Ferris Bueller (polish Version) and run the mileage forward--That car is WAY TO CLEAN to have 9500 miles.....................

N I C E....:D :D

steve.. beautiful like all your cars are!! Im sure you will get your price.. Worth every penny man..

i saw it this morning and was like "wait...i know that car!!!!"

that is one beauty! almost makes me wish i had waited and got yours.

i hope whoever gets it doenst go to the nats this year, i was kinda hoping to have a shot at a trophy in the show... ;)

I've seen 1000's of GN's for sale over the years and I'd have to say thats the cleanest one I can remember. Except for the GNX I used to own with 1102 miles. :)

Very nice GN

Joe

Thanks guys you are too kind.
I try to maintain my cars to show quality at all times, even though I drive them.

steve, i wish i could keep my house that clean!!!:D that is a CAR!!
how can you bear to part with it!!

I wish my own house was as clean as my car too.
With a 3 1/2 year old boy and a 6 month old girl, the house gets trashed really quick.

Originally posted by Steve Petro
I wish my own house was as clean as my car too.
With a 3 1/2 year old boy and a 6 month old girl, the house gets trashed really quick.

Been there done that. :( Glad the kids are 8 and 14, everyone is off limits to the garage, so that is my only place left that I can call mine GET OUT. :D :D

TTT