1986 Street/Strip GN, 1987 GN Molly Race Edition, 1987 WE4

All charges without problems were finished yesterday....shipping will begin friday and should end by tuesday or so....so most people should have them by the end of next week :)

Just ordered mine......guess I'm just a bit behind the power curve on this one....lol. Being in a training course for 3 months tends to do that to ya... :D

We billed last week and began shipping yesterday. 2 more large shipments will go out...one tomorrow and one on Friday. There are about 8 or so with expired credit cards etc. that we need to deal with Friday or Monday. the ones with no billing issues should start arriving tomorrow through next week. As a bonus, a picture of the final sketch work for the Molly Designs 1987 Grand National Race Edition will be included with each shipment so that people who have ordered will be the first to see it. We should have pictures and a prototype ready to post within the next month :)

All orders that have been paid for for the new 3 Car Buick Mini-Series Car #1 1986 Street/Strip Grand National have been shipped as of today Friday July 15th :)

i pre-ordered mine, any way to see if mine was shipped?

i had pre-ordered before for the 1/24 stuff and the order was lost along with redit card info

I need your last name....I tried looking up "Fat Tony".....but we don't have an order listed under that name :)

Your car shipped in the group that went out on Thursday and Friday Anthony, so look for it this week :)

I thought sure you got a response Greg.....your car shipped in the group that was Thursday/Friday :)

Molly Designs Edition

I'll admit that I was a little skeptical about the upcoming Molly Designs Race Edition, since there was not a photo available. However, after receiving my '86 Street/Strip edition, included was a "rough" draft of what the Molly Designs Race Edition is going to look like and all I can say is "WOW!" ...It is going to be an awesome diecast!

Thanks for putting out a GREAT COLLECTION...

Now please have the following made in the future ;)

1982 Buick Grand National
1987 Buick Turbo T (Various Two-Tone Option Cars)
1987 Buick GNX (Drag Version)

...Don't let the GMP 1:18 scale Buicks end with the Mini Set.

That picture is the FINAL draft, we should have a prototype within the next month or so. This is completely Molly's design and will even sport a "Molly Designs" logo on the front license plate. Considering he designed our beloved "Turbo 6" and Grand National emblems as well as the red 1983 "prototype"/showcar Grand National that got the ball rolling for the final version of the Grand National design, we are lucky to have had such a significant and historic icon design this diecast for us. We purposely have not released that picture to the public yet, we wanted the people that have ordered it to be the first to see it. I know Molly is very happy with it :)

got mine today number 724 very nice car cant wait for the 87 molly! is gmp going to make any more buicks?? and whatever happened to the turbobuick car that was talked about over a year ago? thxs greg :confused:

How about a pic of the street-strip GN for us that still haven't decided whether to buy one sight unseen?

When are these cars suppost to be dropped off? I was billed on 7/14, thanks

As of a week ago yesterday all cars were shipped. If you email me your last name I will track it :)