1986 Street/Strip GN, 1987 GN Molly Race Edition, 1987 WE4

Epitome

Staff member
Epitome's 1:18th scale, super limited edition (less than 1,000 each) 3 car mini series is opening up for public preorders. Car #1, the 1987 Street Strip GN will release in June (just 750 produced). Thought you guys should get first shot at these as TurboBuick.com members. www.EpitomeExclusives.com

got my preorder in about 2 weeks ago?? glad i got it in cause these look like they are going to be really good sellers? and rare too!!:D

I got my preorder in too. Can't wait for these. I glad that the GN series is not done yet! Other than obtaining the yellow Drag GN, my other desire would be an 81(?) convertible GN pace car to be made in 1/18th.

Just ordered my set. Just think...one day they will quit making all these GN diecast and then I will have some money to spend on my full sized GN.:)

James L.

Originally posted by v8eater
Just ordered my set. Just think...one day they will quit making all these GN diecast and then I will have some money to spend on my full sized GN.:)

James L.
The money I spent on diecast I probably could have had a full size GN.:D

Sorry no pic until they are here. The prototype we have has the wrong wheels. Even with an explaination I expect pics of it would confuse some people, so I'd rather not use it. The Molly Sanders Race Edition 1987 GN limited to under 1,000 will have plenty of pics available before hand and so will the WE4 :)

With the upcoming release of the 3 car 'mini' set, all we will need are:

1/18 Strip/Street 1987 GNX,
1/18 1989 Turbo Trans Am (We can still wish, can't we?),
1/18 1982 Grand National,
1/18 1987 Turbo T (Different two-tone optioned cars).

I believe people will agree, any of the above mentioned diecasts will be a welcome to any Turbo Buick diecast collection.

I agree with the last three cars. ^^^

Throw in a 1981 Indy Pace Car and I would be a happy boy.

I second turboholic and troGNman.....or would I be third. Anyways someone needs to do them!!!!!!!!!!

Still not here yet...I will update here and at our website when a better timetable is clear....it will be soon :)

car #1 is on the way to us from GMP right now....I expect to start charging and shipping them next week :)

I placed my order for the set on May 9/10 and never recieved a email confirming order. I have ordered from you before and received great service. Is an email going to be sent when the order is shipped? My email address: tantan@datasync.com

Thanks, James Lowery

Hi, I pre-ordered at the NATS this year, havent heard or seen anything about my pre-order.......who do I get in contact with to verify? THANKS :)

NEILIO,

CLICK ON EPITOME'S FIRST POST LINK TO HIS WEB ADDRESS. SCROLL DOWN TO "CONTACT US". THEY WILL RESPOND IN A COUPLE OF DAYS. :)
I GAVE THEM MY ADDRESS TO SHIP IT TO!!!! :eek:

Hey guys :) All pre-orders, including the ones placed at the Nats will be charging over the weekend and shipped next week. We got the cars here on Thursday.