1984 GN For Sale PLUS truckload of parts.

Matt Golden

Letting another GN go. This is a really solid car. Car has something like 90k miles on it and is a solid roof car. Power windows. Lear interior. Paint is hangin in there pretty nicely. Everything was fine when car was parked. You won't find any rust holes or bubbled paint on this car. Turbo was removed for update to TA33C and never completed. Too many other things going on. If I were to finish the car, I would do quite a bit of things to it. Valve seals, springs, timing chain, fuel system updates, swap all fluids/filters, any brake components that seemed to need attention, and so on.. you know the drill. But mechanically, all components were sound. The car did not "break down" and everything worked just fine when it was parked. Even the A/C.
I will post pics tomorrow.
Call for more info. 850-320-2940
Including some of the spare TR parts I have in storage. Lots to be had. Turbo hood, fenders, bumpers, brackets, coil pack, MAF sensors, downpipe, etc etc etc

Matt call me ASAP at 704.226.7345 tomorrow and let me know about the car(s) and all the remaining parts. I need to vacation in sunny Florida sometime soon! Thanks bud.