10.61@127.85 with 60-1 compressor

Nice pass.can you clear up the post about the tires,were they hoosier slick or drag radials on the 2hr ride?are you leaving off a transbreak?I admire your 30psi charge,smart raceweight and driving to the track on pump gas alky,a well thought out combo.

I drive there on radials and put my slicks on when I got there. DR's have proven inconsistent there especially on Wednesday night with all the 14-15 sec turds tearing up the starting line with their chit boxes.

25-26 gain is what a 10.60 car should gain. Others can use that to see if their converter is working for them or not.

Are you saying a 25+ pickup in the big end the converter is doing its job?

I'm still running a 12" 2800 with the 66. I cant 60' but picking up 24-26 in the big end.

BTW - nice run

Are you saying a 25+ pickup in the big end the converter is doing its job?

I'm still running a 12" 2800 with the 66. I cant 60' but picking up 24-26 in the big end.

BTW - nice run
my converter slip on that pass was 6-7%. For the power level my car is picking up what it should. If I only picked up 24 I'd know there was a problem.

LVD doesn't give you any crap running that fast without one? Or do you save the best for the last run?:biggrin:
they break my balls every time I go there about something. I ran eighth 2 weeks ago and got my balls broken that day too. They break my balls with my black car too. Cage or not sub 10 sec or over 135mph requires an nhra comp license

my converter slip on that pass was 6-7%. fiendish power level my car is picking up what it should. If I only picked up 24 I'd know there was a problem.

When it was picking up 24, found it was a tune issue. Fixed that and it jumped 25+.

What was outside temp and track elevation? We are back to the hot temps and 3000 elevation.:( What was tire pressure?
Nice run.

Bison,

How much converter slip do you calculate through the traps on that pass? How much RPM drop on the shifts?

I'm curious about what converter spec would work best for a 52-5300RPM motor

What was outside temp and track elevation? We are back to the hot temps and 3000 elevation.:( What was tire pressure?
Nice run.
1100', 59*, 29.5". elevation has very little effect on turbocharged drag race applications. There are some calculators online but unless the compressor is being worked to the max. the correction factor on this pass would only net about .02-.03 sec. If I ran a larger compressor wheel the correction wouldn't even come into play.

Great times! Was that with a dual nozzle alky spray?

Bison,

How much converter slip do you calculate through the traps on that pass? How much RPM drop on the shifts?

I'm curious about what converter spec would work best for a 52-5300RPM motor

I already posted approx slip. Flash stall was 5000 and shifts were at 5450 so 450 drop. The converter could use a different stator and probably pick up about .5mph out the back but the pump/stator combo in this one allows this thing to spool in under one sec from a roll. This car is not a laggy turd and will outspool just about anything our there that will trap 127+mph.