1 GNX/GTA FRONT rim and tire

Oaktown

t-typeless for 5 yrs..ugh
1 GNX/GTA Front rim and tire. Rim is in nice shape has a little bit of curb rash but overall looks very nice. Original charcoal Grey color mesh. Tire is in good shape has good tread size 225/55/16 R. $150 shipped in US. first come first serve.

my paypal account is messed up. i have been waiting for them to reinstate my account but they are taking hella long. i sent this guy some stuff on ebay and he was from france. it was expensive to send so i didnt get a tracking number. he said i never sent it and i had no way to prove i did. so they limited access to my account till i paid him back. i paid him back like 2 weeks ago and they still are "reviewing the case". so i dont know when i will get my paypal back. u can send a money order or cashiers check if u want or u can just wait till i get my account back. very very sorry for the delay

my paypal account is back! i have sent you a money request. once i get the payment i will send the rim/tire out. thanks!

OAKTOWN is a good guy,I bought 4 GTA's from him and shipped'em to gbody parts 2 months ago. They look nice!!