ZR1 video

I've driven around the ring faster in a porsche "yellowbird", but I bounced off the walls a few times and had to hit the reset button a couple of times. ;) I would love to have one of those. I'd be happy with the ctsv with the same motor.

That motor just sings! 179mph.:eek:

I had Melissas car out today to get an inspection sticker for it @ a chebby dealer.. Had a new one right by the sticker machine.. Car was BEAUTIFUL !!! rumored to be sold for $150k + :eek:

ZR1 Spanks, the 599, the GTR, and the GT2!

[YOUTUBE]OZlGMX8G3B4[/YOUTUBE]

I had Melissas car out today to get an inspection sticker for it @ a chebby dealer.. Had a new one right by the sticker machine.. Car was BEAUTIFUL !!! rumored to be sold for $150k + :eek:

Ya Dan a local guy I know put a deposit down on one here they told him they wanted 5k over sticker he was fine with that. when they called him back and said they changed their mind and they now wanted 50K over is when he told them to STICK IT.

Ya Dan a local guy I know put a deposit down on one here they told him they wanted 5k over sticker he was fine with that. when they called him back and said they changed their mind and they now wanted 50K over is when he told them to STICK IT.

I work for the biggest corvette selling dealership here in KC. We are getting 3 ZR1's. We have sold all 3 of them, but all for 10-15k over. I did work for ford prior and when the "GT" came out that is the only car I have seen go for 50k over sticker. We sold 11 of them. Only the first 3 or 4 GT's sold for 50k over.

[YOUTUBE]OZlGMX8G3B4[/YOUTUBE]

I like it!
Pound for pound though, the GTR is a serious car!
IMHO, the corvette is "supposed to"/"expected" to win - BIG motor, Supercharged.
I'll take any one of them! :cool:

I like it!
Pound for pound though, the GTR is a serious car!
IMHO, the corvette is "supposed to"/"expected" to win - BIG motor, Supercharged.
I'll take any one of them! :cool:

Provided you can keep a tranny in the GTR cuz at 20k a pop its gotta suck to hurt one with no warranty.

The suspension on that car has to be incredible given the way that driver could tork that wheel in the turns and it would stick.

Brakes hauling that car in a turn from 100 down to 65 in the blink of an eye numerous times too.

What an awesome machine.