Zacks 85GN Graduated from College

jwillettgn

Well it took him 5 1/2 years but he finally did it. He has a degree in Mechanical Engineering from UNCC. Now he can get a job and maybe we can finish this 6 year GN project.

Zack.jpg

My daughter also graduated from UNC-CH Sunday. Boy will this plug a hole in the bank account.

TheBug.jpg

Congradulations! You guys are wonderful people, I look forward to seeing you all at the next outing.

Jim you must be a wonderful Dad, and I am sure the Mrs. is great too. You got to be about to bust wide open with pride.

Now Zack with all that knowlegde get the GN ready:biggrin:

Congrads, that's wonderful.

It was really great meeting you guys at the Rock and now with the time y'all don't have to spend studying you can use to complete the turbo so they won't be trying to kick you out of our lanes.:D

Thanks guys for the kind words. Everone in the Turbo Buick community has been so nice to us over the years while we have stock piled parts for this project. Our car will be like the song One Piece At A Time by Johnny Cash.
The inspection sticker says 2000 so its been a long time. To show how the Turbo Buick has come of age just look at what we have been through. The stock turbo crank turned 10/10 cost us more than the new forged stock or stroker cranks do now. There are also forged rods that we did not have then. We got a 206/206 cast roller cam that was the hot setup but there were problems with them, glad we were slow getting things together then.:smile: Mile Litch (Stand up Guy) bought them all back so we were out nothing on that. We went with the ATR 309G which is today considered a mild cam. We got the HV front cover that everone was using back then, now the stock front cover is the one of choice. Those are just a few of the now outdated parts we have but we will go ahead and build it with what we have.
Now that Zack will be working full time he will have to funds to get it running much faster, I hope. I do know one thing this car will have for sure, a HD driveshaft and HD driveshaft loop, right SHANE? :biggrin:

Thanks again,
Jim