z28.........NEXT!

KillrV6

Former owner
out for a midnight cruize in the limited. started gettin the itchy pedal foot again and so i started lookin for trouble :D

the roads were empty, so i was just cruzin and than i saw a GMC typhoon going the other way! so i fliped a bitch and went after him but he got on the freeway:rolleyes: so i just passed by and than turned back around to go the other way again.

Driving down the road again, i saw a 90ish corvette in a parking lot starting up getting ready to pull out from the looks of it. i pulled over and turned of my lights to wait for him. sudently a gust of trafic startet to catch up, and in the midst i saw an LT1 camaro z28:cool: so i caught up to him and stole a glance. just some guy and his girlfriend. we got to a light and when it turned green, he nailed it and so did i (no time to build boost) and i pulled on him like a one sided tug-o-war :)

at the next light, he roled down his window and said "what u got in that thing?? that a t-type? u got a lil' turbo on that thing or sumthin?"
i just smiled and noded and we went our seperate ways:D

smoked him about as bad as the new mustang from the other night:D