Z06 maf?

Here's mine with a 4" MAF pipe feeding my 6262 turbo. This is with our front mount IC we sell and also a IAC angle boss.

Attachments

• spalfinished3.jpg
    spalfinished3.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 442
Z06 installation pics

Here's some pics of my Z06 set up...running a 3.5" MAF Pipe and Tin Man 4" Cold Air Intake.....had to order a 4" x 3.75" Reducer for intake side from Extreme PSI (cause no one else had one in stock at the time) and a 3" x 3.5" Reducer from Silicone Intakes on downstream side to get a perfect fit.

Runs great, am very happy ...no regrets....

dave

Attachments

• GenII & Z06 maf 007.jpg
    GenII & Z06 maf 007.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 432
Sounds good! I might just have to harass my friend into selling me his MAF sensor from his 03 ZO6.
Would there be even a greater benefit if I buy one of these?
Z06 MAF

It states, "60% More airflow over stock"

I installed a 3.5in maf for a 02 z06 and when i took the 3in off to install the 3.5in the car ran like crap. So i went back to my 3in. I have the translator ( horse power in a box) i bought all of this from tt (eric) not the 3.5in i got it from my job (oreillys) what gives?

I installed a 3.5in maf for a 02 z06 and when i took the 3in off to install the 3.5in the car ran like crap. So i went back to my 3in. I have the translator ( horse power in a box) i bought all of this from tt (eric) not the 3.5in i got it from my job (oreillys) what gives?

hello people; I'm no expert but anything could have issues. It sounds like the 3.5 MAFS has a problem and there has to be a way to see. But the car runs good with the 3" MAFS?
I'd like to here how this turns out.
IBBY

big jack the maf in the pic is a 3.5 LT1 not the z06 5pin delphi sensor (85mm)
did you open the translator box and set it on the first dial for the 3.5 maf base ?

There is a couple problems here, the LT1 3.5 is not a sub for the LS1 3.5 they have a different calibration, AC delco as we know it no longer makes anything and the auto parts stores are getting some very out of spec parts. The Aluminum senors we have used for years are gone, not they are all plastic, those work well, maybe better than the old ones, get them in a DELCO box from a Delco distributor, not a big auto parts store.
Mike

There is a couple problems here, the LT1 3.5 is not a sub for the LS1 3.5 they have a different calibration, AC delco as we know it no longer makes anything and the auto parts stores are getting some very out of spec parts. The Aluminum senors we have used for years are gone, not they are all plastic, those work well, maybe better than the old ones, get them in a DELCO box from a Delco distributor, not a big auto parts store.
Mike

hello people; Are you saying you like the new plastic ones better?
IBBY

Just a thought, you those running the ls1 or z06 maf...is it necessary to brace the maf to keep it from flopping around or will it stay in place without it?