Z06 Kill

UnderdogGN

Last sunday i get a call from a good friend who tells me he decided to take the buick out for a drive and was too lazy to take off the slicks and the parachute. He pulls out onto a divided 4 lane hiway and sees a newer Z06 in his rear view so he accelerate slowly letting the vette catch him, they drove side by side for a while with two guys in the vette staring him down, he waited for the vette to make the first move but it did not come. They come to a red light and my friend thinks no way is the vette going to do anything now! WRONG! the vetee blast off sideways, tires spinning, etc. my friend with no boost built just mashes the pedal to the floor and soo catches the car passes him and lets off, the vette then stays in the throttle blowing by the G.N. so my friend says oh H*LL no, mashes the pedal again, catches them and blows by @ over 140mph. They both slow back down to the spped limit and the guys in the vette wont look at him. My friend then turns on a side road thinking they will follow him and stop and talk but the vette continues on embarrassed!!!

NICE WORK!!!

P.S. MY FRIEND IS SAM COLALILLO--T.S.M. RACER, THE VETTE NEVER HAD A CHANCE, SAM WAS SO HYPER WHEN HE CALLED ME HE COULDNT HARDLY TALK!!!!

Last sunday i get a call from a good friend who tells me he decided to take the buick out for a drive and was too lazy to take off the slicks and the parachute. He pulls out onto a divided 4 lane hiway and sees a newer Z06 in his rear view so he accelerate slowly letting the vette catch him, they drove side by side for a while with two guys in the vette staring him down, he waited for the vette to make the first move but it did not come. They come to a red light and my friend thinks no way is the vette going to do anything now! WRONG! the vetee blast off sideways, tires spinning, etc. my friend with no boost built just mashes the pedal to the floor and soo catches the car passes him and lets off, the vette then stays in the throttle blowing by the G.N. so my friend says oh H*LL no, mashes the pedal again, catches them and blows by @ over 140mph. They both slow back down to the spped limit and the guys in the vette wont look at him. My friend then turns on a side road thinking they will follow him and stop and talk but the vette continues on embarrassed!!!

NICE WORK!!!

P.S. MY FRIEND IS SAM COLALILLO--T.S.M. RACER, THE VETTE NEVER HAD A CHANCE, SAM WAS SO HYPER WHEN HE CALLED ME HE COULDNT HARDLY TALK!!!!

Nice! :cool:

That had to be a thrill kill for sure!!! I wished I could have seen the look on the two guys faces in the Vette as they was getting blown by @ 140....lol.
By the way, what's Sam's car run at the track?

im curious why that guy thought he had a chance when he saw the laundry in the back when he pulled up?

times

Sorry Guys, Not Allowed To Post What Sams Car Will Or Has Run, He Says If You Really Want To Know Come To Bowling Green And See For Yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry Guys, Not Allowed To Post What Sams Car Will Or Has Run, He Says If You Really Want To Know Come To Bowling Green And See For Yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL anyone that has been on this board for a while knows about Sam's car and what it can do :biggrin:

nice kill, I too am surprised they even tried seeing the chute on the back

Agreed. But I have to say that I still get people in these new Tundras trying the White T all the time. Too many commercials and hype I guess :tongue:

nice kill, I too am surprised they even tried seeing the chute on the back

I would say that the perspective is often reversed.
Many of these cars on the street just interested to see how fast their car is, by matching it up against a legend.

i agree jerryl, but sometimes people should know what there rides are capable of, and maybe shouldnt even waste the gas, but everyones different. i mean look at all these guys puttin 8 inche exhaust on there cars,and it sounds awful, that hasta be a gain of atleat 25 hp's right ......haha.

i agree jerryl, but sometimes people should know what there rides are capable of, and maybe shouldnt even waste the gas, but everyones different. i mean look at all these guys puttin 8 inche exhaust on there cars,and it sounds awful, that hasta be a gain of atleat 25 hp's right ......haha.

Yeah, I agree 100% with you, but, "fast" is relative.
That's why a truck will try to race a GN, because "it has XXX HP" ........ :rolleyes:

I had a guy at work say he wanted to run the GN in his Stock Toyota Tundra.
Told him he better do some homework and research before he put his title on the line.
Little did he know, my car is a HA, and he would have beat me. :eek: :frown: ;)

I knew it was Sam's car before the end of the first sentence. :biggrin:
Osceola opens this Sunday for T&T, as I'm sure you know.