Your bucket list?

charlief1

RIP Charlie!
Since someone got to scratch one off their bucket list I thought it might be fun to see what weapons were on your bucket list. Here's some of mine.;)

Mauser C-96 in 7.63, 9mm, and the Chinese 45 cal versions along with the stock and a Schnellfeuer version.

Luger P08 with stock in all 3 calibers and an artillery version with stock and 32 round magazine. I know I'll never own the .45 version but that doesn't mean I can't dream.:D

One I've been planning on finishing up one of these years in my P series Enfield receiver with a 26" long barrel in .458 LOTT. Do the stock in the British stalker style rifle with detachable scope and proper rear flip up sights. Always wanted to go for the big 5 African hunt.:cool:

A real double rifle or verling in calibers that I could use here in the states as well as abroad.

There others but these are the ones that I've always wanted to own one day.:)

current up and coming on my list is also the c96 broom handle preferable the 1 that takes a magazine but i'm not against the others
colt le 901s
tec 9 open bolt

i'm sure I will think of others

Attachments

• broomhandle.jpg
    broomhandle.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 241
  • colt le 901.png
    colt le 901.png
    43 KB · Views: 181
  • tec 9.jpg
    tec 9.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 525
I can tell you from experience that the TEC 9 doesn't like a lot of rounds through it. It's a blow back design and was made really cheaply. Once you get a few hundred rounds through it they have a habit of the bolt jamming in the receiver.:mad: It was based on the KG 99 machine pistol but the semi open bolt one is called the KG 9.;)

I can tell you from experience that the TEC 9 doesn't like a lot of rounds through it. It's a blow back design and was made really cheaply. Once you get a few hundred rounds through it they have a habit of the bolt jamming in the receiver.:mad: It was based on the KG 99 machine pistol but the semi open bolt one is called the KG 9.;)

I realize its kinda piece of crap but I would still like one :) remember this is the dream list not the lets make sense list. they have been banned here since 94 so I will get it once I move somewhere else

Put me down for a stg44 too!!! David did you hear about the 1 the cops found in a gun buy back in Hartford CT? Google it

Cop derringer. I know its not a good design but I have wanted one for at least 10 years.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Great thread Charlie

#1 Colt Tommy Gun...This gun is the reason i have drum mags galore for my saiga12 and sam7r
#2 Merwin Hulbert Double action revolver any caliber
#3 Volcanic Repeating Pistol
#4 Shiloh Sharps 1874 .45-110
#5 1860 Henry Steal Receiver (Uberti 45LC)
#6 PolyTech Lengend AK47

Their are many many more...

An STG44 would be bad to the bone. im so tempted to buy one of the new 22LR reproductions it hurts.

My local shop had the .22 STG44 and couldn't believe how nice it felt for the price. Very tempting..

Stainless Colt Python
SIG Sauer P226 X-FIVE Allround tuned by Bruce Gray of Gray Guns

There are more, but those are the two at the top of my list.

.338 Lapua savage with all the workings
Tommy full auto
FN F2000
Derringer pistol
Well worked FAL

, Dan

1.Glock 18:D
2. FN Five Seven
3. SR556
4.Another M1 Garand
5. Desert Eagle 50AE
6. S&W 500
7. FN SCAR
8. KSG 12 gauge

I'd like an old WW2 .38 special revolver-an S&W Victory with a 2 or 4" barrel, maybe a Ruger LCR in .38, an S&W model 29, a blue Colt Python w/ 4" barrel, a REAL Walther PPK (NOT ppk/s) in stainless .380, a nice Auto Ordnance WW2 parkerized 1911, and Colt rail gun. It may seem like I'm a wheel gun fan but I'm actually more of an automatic fan, I just have pretty much every auto I want lol, so I need to expand my horizons a bit. :)
I will have these guns too. It's just a matter of time.

1. PPSh-41
2. AAC Honey Badger
3. SR-25 ECC with nightforce glass
4. Drilling 12gauge SxS 30-06
5. 50 alaskan Trapper Lever Gun

and who could turn down a stg44 it is the first "assult rifle" after all.

Cop derringer. I know its not a good design but I have wanted one for at least 10 years.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app
That brings back some memories! Had that thing for about 4 years, when they first came out. it was tolerable with a .38 special round, but would BEAT your hand with a .357 rd. It was for social shooting only (from me to you) and not much good for anything else. I do miss it, though....