Youngest Original GN Owner - Age Post

getchasum

MISSING 2 CYLINDERS???
Just wondering what the youngest original GN owner on the board is? Not someone that got a car headed down....

41 here bought mine new first year of college.
Required a full time job as well, insurance $2400 a year:eek: Had a few tickets;)

Age 23, ordered it 6 months after graduating college and it is still in the garage now as we speak..........along with three other ones:biggrin:

I was 22 when I bought my 1986 GN (T-tops, ROWL tires). I traded in a perfectly good '84 Monte SS to get it. (Ordrered new when I was 20).:eek:

I wanted an '84 GN so bad but couldn't swing the payments at the time ($12,800 vs. $15,800).

Mine's not a GN but it is a WE4. Bought new when I was 19. Feb 12, 1988.

Yea it was still on the lot along with a silver T.

I was 15 when I purchased my 84 GN & 20 when I purchased the GNX.

Herb, I think it's cool that you bought your buick that young but your car is older than you. I'm looking for original owners that still have them from the day they rolled of the lot.;)

Guys post up how old you are now.......

So are you 40 or 41 Now?

I'll be 40 in September.

I bought the GS455 in '85. I had seen the Lassiter beating up on the Roy Badie Hemi article in Car Review and decided I needed one. I was 16.

Still have them both. Though neither are running at the moment. I did move the T to the house yesterday. Working on a 4.1 and a 200 4r to put in it. I also have a Limited leather set of seats for it and some coffin limited door panels to put into it. Just have to get a headliner and a carpet. Won't be original but It will be what I want.

Wife and four children take up a lot of my free time.

Cool so at this point Rich your are the youngest Original Owner at 39, thought I may have held the title.;)

I had an '84 T-Type that I traded in on the '87. I bought it used though.

I drove my brand new 87 off the lot when I was 20 years old.

I drove my brand new 87 off the lot when I was 20 years old.

Same with the GN in my sig, not sure how I've hung onto it all these years. Bet the wife wishes it was gone long ago.

On a side note I special ordered an 87 Dark Blue T w/ Blk out trim, asto roof & radio delete, took it six months to come in. And then ....."whiskey bottles, brand new car, oak tree you in my way" :frown: So I ended up with the GN, at the time it wasn't my 1st choice.

Bought my 87 GN at age 18 in Jan of 1988 it was produced in November of 1987. It was stolen from me in 2001 and came back to me in 2006 by circumstances that would make a great movie. I am currently restoring it from the ground up hope to have it done by my 40th birthday.

It was easy the first time just write a check this time it's blood sweat and tears.

Bought my 87 GN at age 18 in Jan of 1988 it was produced in November of 1987. It was stolen from me in 2001 and came back to me in 2006 by circumstances that would make a great movie. I am currently restoring it from the ground up hope to have it done by my 40th birthday.

It was easy the first time just write a check this time it's blood sweat and tears.
Id like to hear that story!