You should get a kick out of this

smallv6

Still in Block Learn Mode
My buddy has a 94 Ford SHO and told me of his latest kill.
Thsi was copied from his post at the SHO forum.

I was talking with a guy I know that has a 84 Turbo coupe dodge. with a upgraded rear end gears, turbo and intercooler.

The way he was talkin, I was nervous to run with him. He said he had beat a GN!? and some stangs.:eek:

I told him we should have a go sometime.

As soon as I pulled out I heard his turbo spool up, and he was on my tail. I floored it and just quickly walked away.

We had to stop for traffic.
Then traffic cleared, and we both hammered the gas, and he wasn't even close all the up to 65mph.

We split after that. I will have to ask him what happended when I see him.

I thought I would have a hard time.

Beat a GN!! :D

I think he raced Grandma in a black Regal heading to church. I can't see a car who can't hang with an SHO coming close to beating a GN....even a bone stock hot-air...BTW, had a hot-air..modded, was pretty quick so no "you're stupid for hating hot-air" comments please.

This guy is obviously full of it, nobody with his clunker would dare to race a GN Hot air or Intercooled, Hell maybe if I run into him I will let him try to beat my 4.3 Sonoma;)

Hey now, don't knock the SHOs... I've heard of some pretty nasty setups. There are a few running around the street with SHOShop 3.6L strokers and 18 lb superchargers running high 11's. Not bad for a four-door front wheel drive Ford.

Besides, I used to own one, a '92 :D