you guys see this on Yahoo news..

nordy racer

Most Unmarked State Police Cars: Connecticut

In all my years driving in New England, I’ve never seen a fully marked Connecticut State Police car. That’s because only one is assigned to every troop. Apparently, they’re white with yellow and blue markings. Most Connecticut State Police cars are silver, with a pushbar up front and a low-profile lightbar on the roof, which carries the only “State Police” marking on the car. Connecticut’s also been notorious for using Camaros, Mustangs, Grand Nationals and other non-traditional cars as unmarked patrol cars on the state’s highways.

Anybody that can't spot that as a cruiser stealthily sneaking up behind needs a ticket.
For not paying attention if nothing else. That low profile light bar is low profile only
when compared to a police car in the Fred Flintstone era.
Nice looking cruiser, complete with big & littles.

NH uses airplanes to pace cars on the highway. There are markings painted on the road for them to time you by. They just sit in a bunch farther ahead waiting for the offenders. There is even signs saying they clock you by airplanes but nobody looks up.:confused:

no gary not the photo but the right up at the bottom.. about their undercover cars..

That has been discussed on this site many times. A quick search will get you some cool info.

csp_gn_poster.jpg

D

I've seen CHP with a light bar a fraction of that height.
Got a Matchbox GN state trooper car years ago off Ebay, white with lights... want to say it was New Mexico or something.