You guys are mean!

nickb

How can you go around picking on people all the time. I never knew how easy it was to be king of you area until I picked up my WE4 two weeks ago. These cars are ridiculous! It just isnt fair to mess with people on the street because almost nothing can keep up. Dont get me wrong, I dont have the fastest car in the world, but damn, it sure isnt fair to mess with lesser beings.

I know... isn't it great. Nothing like smoking a $60,000 car in a 17 year old 6 banger:D

I love the respect I get in this car, from people of all ages. I'm sooo glad I've finally come to the dark side.

Nick

6 beats 8, How do you like the Testa chip? I have a very similar combo to yours with 42.5#'s and was wondering how you liked the chip.

Thanks,
Nick

Isn't it great? The nice part is, you usually don't even have to kill them - just knowing that you could is most times enough.

TESTA CHIP

Nick,
I love my Testa chip. I will never buy from any other burner. It works perfect with my combo. Plus he's right in Jersey.
Ray

We're not "mean" we're EVIL! lol

It's not like we actually go out and look for "lesser beings" *supressed chuckle* like Riced out Hondas and other 'rodent running power' imports...we get our fair share of exotics from Italy and 400+Hp beasts here at home too. I for one have always stuck to my own code of honor of "Do Not Fire Until Fired Upon!"

Re: We're not "mean" we're EVIL! lol

Originally posted by SITHV6
It's not like we actually go out and look for "lesser beings" *supressed chuckle* like Riced out Hondas and other 'rodent running power' imports...we get our fair share of exotics from Italy and 400+Hp beasts here at home too. I for one have always stuck to my own code of honor of "Do Not Fire Until Fired Upon!"

Ah, but what if an ally is fired upon first? (hunt for red october) :D

People around here, the South generally look down on domestics. Very much so in metro areas anyway. The ghetto crowd that never maintain their cars generally give older gbodies a bad rep. You could cruise for 100 miles and count the gbodies. O of them would have all of their taillight working and their stupid wheels would make you puke. So we're underdogs. Any guy in an Altima, or Lxus , etc is sure your slow. They try me first all the time. Girls here dont like domestics, so the guys buy rice.