You dodgin' me, Guy?

No problem Guy only dates male sheep ! :)

I may be a lot of things, Lou, but a Sheep-Shagger is a lable I have yet to earn.

Seem's you are the sole proprietor of that title here in the SW Section. Need I bring the MANY examples to light?:eek:

I may be a lot of things, Lou, but a Sheep-Shanker is a lable I have yet to earn.

Seem's you are the sole proprietor of that title here in the SW Section. Need I bring the MANY examples to light?:eek:
So your car is fixed & now you want to throw me under the bus with this blackmail. Where is the loyalty but then again I do have to consider that you live in Arizona & adhere to much lower standards. :rolleyes:

Bahahaaaaaaa.....Jokes on you, Guy.
Chickens don't have teeth...stuuuuupiiiiiid....:p

homer_doh+I+could+have+prevented+achilles+tendinitis+with+corrective+exercise.jpg

not only does AZ have internet, but ALOT cheaper gasoline!!!!!!!!! ha ha ha ha ha
you silly folks in calif pay alot for gas, and what does it get you?
terrible roads, excess traffic, a ton of illegal drivers,
my pennies are on Guy, as he has mastered the fine art of reverse burnouts.
take that Tim! LOL

not only does AZ have internet, but ALOT cheaper gasoline!!!!!!!!! ha ha ha ha ha
you silly folks in calif pay alot for gas, and what does it get you?
terrible roads, excess traffic, a ton of illegal drivers,
my pennies are on Guy, as he has mastered the fine art of reverse burnouts.
take that Tim! LOL[/quote/

But we have the beautiful WEATHER !!!!!! ha ! ha !

...my pennies are on Guy, as he has mastered the fine art of reverse burnouts.
take that Tim! LOL

I won't be racing him in reverse...I heard he's the proverbial Don "The Snake" when it comes to racing in reverse...I'll pick my battles better than that....tee hee...:D

LOL. Love this stuff!
Next time I'm out west I need to make some appointments.
Go for a death ride with the Chicken (check for teeth)
Visit Guys sheep (make sure they are clean)

D

LOL. Love this stuff!
Next time I'm out west I need to make some appointments.
Go for a death ride with the Chicken (check for teeth)
Visit Guys sheep (make sure they are clean)

D
Evil, Just make sure his sheep are over 18

Evil, Just make sure his sheep are over 18

All of 'em came from Lou's stable..... he traded them to me for a downpipe and some shiney trinkets and beads........:oops:

Oh, and they aren't sheep, they're HORSEPOWER!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D

Getting the new DR's installed tomorrow, Guy...
Try one of those back AZwards:p burn outs with me in the other lane....all you're gonna hear is a whoosh and a buzz dissappearing into the distance in front of you...

Getting the new DR's installed tomorrow, Guy...
Try one of those back AZwards:p burn outs with me in the other lane....all you're gonna hear is a whoosh and a buzz dissappearing into the distance in front of you...

Uh-huh. :rolleyes: