You dodgin' me, Guy?

meanchicken

gallo vicioso
I waited around Lou's shop all morning for you to show so we could do this....and finally ran out of time. Had to go to my daughters Volleyball game.

Then I hear you showed up only minutes after I left....prolly hiding around the corner till you knew it was safe...

Ya big sissy! :cool:

Guy just got called out by the Chicken, This is bound to get ugly ! Pass the pop corn ! :eek:

tCp90.gif

Wow!
This could be good. Guy vs the Chicken...

chicken.gif

My money is on who ever has better tires.:rolleyes:

Mike B.

This will be a clash of the titans & as long as Guy remembers to take it out of reverse & put it into Dr. the chickens reign of terror may be over .

The chicken indicated to me that won't tolerate any Arizona red necks violating his turf. I of course don't agree with this sort of language & am taken back by his ruthless behavior. This I suspect comes from the influence of another unnamed arrogant source from Huntington Beach.

"Welcome back folks.....And here's the REST of the story........"

So I'm on my way out from AZ to Lou's to pick up my car and I get a call from Lou. He says
"Hey, I have a "legend" in my shop, 'The Chicken' is here right now!"

I told Lou I was just leaving the first toll booth on the 241 from the 91 and I'd be there in about 10 minutes.

I was soooo excited, I thought maybe I would get up enough courage to ask the "Legend of Lake Forest" to autograph my dash or something....... maybe Mr. Chicken would even see fit to school me a little on a few tricks for the street:) ........

But, alas, when I arrived just a few minutes later, I was greeted with nothing but the smell of soiled chicken Garanimals underwear and tire smoke.........:confused:

And that rattling under boost you spoke to Lou about Tim, perhaps that's just your teeth chattering... (or in Gary's case, tooth)......

Volleyball game, huh? Sure.:p

It's OK, we understand your reasons for not sticking around........:rolleyes: Never thought you'd stoop to dragging your kids into it though, not the Chicken...;)

So I'm on my way out to Lou's to pick up my car and I get a call from Lou. He says " Hey, I have a "legend" in my shop, 'The Chicken' is here right now!"

I told Lou I was just leaving the first toll booth on the 241 from the 91 and I'd be there in about 10 minutes.

I was soooo excited, I thought maybe I would get up enough courage to ask the "Legend of Lake Forest" to autograph my dash or something....... maybe Mr. Chicken would even see fit to school me a little on a few tricks for the street:) ........

But, alas, when I arrived just a few minutes later, I was greeted with nothing but the smell of soiled chicken Garanimals underwear and tire smoke.........:confused:

And that rattling under boost you spoke to Lou about, perhaps that's just your teeth chattering... (or in Gary's case, tooth)......

Volleyball game, huh? Sure.:p

It's OK, we understand your reasons for not sticking around........:rolleyes: Never thought you'd stoop to dragging your kids into it though, not the Chicken...;)

Once again truce & tranquility in the southwest section has been broken, This is the worst I have seen yet. Only our dear moderator can save this from a complete collapse of this forum. :eek:

My hard earned pesos are with the chicken! Gallo let them know Cali don't shine shoes! We goto Az to get our shoes shinned

My hard earned pesos are with the chicken! Gallo let them know Cali don't shine shoes! We goto Az to get our shoes shinned

So many "you can just kiss my AZ" jokes, so little time.........:eek:

And how does one shinn a shoe, anyway?:D

1986TR's day job.......
images

JK!!

Guy, just kick his ass like all the other times our AZ cars destroyed the California pretenders.:)

Guy, just kick his ass like all the other times our AZ cars destroyed the California pretenders.:)
Wow ! I didn't think AZ. had running water & electricity let alone the internet. I'm impressed !:)

Wow ! I didn't think AZ. had running water & electricity let alone the internet. I'm impressed !:)

We got'z indoor plummin', too...... In most places.....

And our sheep are safe.......................:eek: