yet another race gas ?

spining 6

got a job
a station by me has citgo 110 (2.99 a gal. ) but i was wondering if this will clog the cat.conv. , i know this will mess with the o2 sensor.:)

gut out the cat and it looks like you have a cat...get a cheap replacement cat and put it on only for emissions testing like me...i don't have to have the car tested until every 2nd year...

Citgo 110

Yeah, with 3 grams of lead per gallon, it will clog a cat in a hurry. How can they sell it at a pump? There has to be a sign that says it's illegal to put into highway vehicles. I would think the "emissions police" (or at least the road tax police) would key on a station like this, rather than an idividual with a "test pipe".

legal

it's legal to sell it you have to put it in a gas can first and you cant put in your car anywhere near the station.

haha...me and my dad backed up to one of those pumps in his gn and stuck a screwdriver in the tank to keep the flap open ..then we filled up the tank with that ..no one said a thing

Someone makes a plastic adapter that you put on the end of the pump to fit in the "unleaded " tanks, makes the screwdriver obsolete.

They have emissions in Ohio? I lived in Indiana for 18 years and they never had it. Now I live in south Florida and we have more people in 3 counties than the entire state of indiana and we don't have emissions testing. Sorry to hear that.

Yeah, Ohio did the emission echeck we call it about 4 years ago or so. It is only in certain counties though. I live in wayne so i do not have to do echeck. Since they have a 10 year contract it will be that long before we get rid of it. The upside is we will probably get rid of it like florida did.

I spent about $120 getting a setup so that I could take my TH highflow cat in and out with just 3 bolts. About a month later they did away with emissions.