Yet another new member from STL

phil_jordan

Good morning gents!!! Just wanted to introduce myself and say whats up to everybody on here. I've been reading the kill/fish stories for the last three months and decided i had to join. From my readings, Meanchicken is the king of the streets. Lol. (maybe this isn't the place to post this but,) i've recently had a hiccup with my car and was curious who in the area could help. Not going into detail about it because maybe it should be posted elsewhere?

There is a great group in StL to can help you out. Try looking in the regional area at the bottom of the forums list.

Good morning gents!!! Just wanted to introduce myself and say whats up to everybody on here. I've been reading the kill/fish stories for the last three months and decided i had to join. From my readings, Meanchicken is the king of the streets. Lol. (maybe this isn't the place to post this but,) i've recently had a hiccup with my car and was curious who in the area could help. Not going into detail about it because maybe it should be posted elsewhere?
Since your from STL area....If you happen to come across ANY 300 HEMI's Kill them all ;) 1 of them is sure to be my cousin who lives out there....You will know who he is....just tell them all after you KILL them...." KING KONG from Jersey sent you" :eek: LOL

Since your from STL area....If you happen to come across ANY 300 HEMI's Kill them all ;) 1 of them is sure to be my cousin who lives out there....You will know who he is....just tell them all after you KILL them...." KING KONG from Jersey sent you" :eek: LOL
Lol. Nice, and I will definitely keep that in mind. What color?

Lol. Nice, and I will definitely keep that in mind. What color?
Black /Stock Chrome Wheels....;) And after you clean his clock :D He will probably say" My cousin in Jersey has a GN....and he will race you" ....That's when you say" Your cousin and I are TR brothers, and we only race everyone else" LMAO!!! :D

Black /Stock Chrome Wheels....;) And after you clean his clock :D He will probably say" My cousin in Jersey has a GN....and he will race you" ....That's when you say" Your cousin and I are TR brothers, and we only race everyone else" LMAO!!! :D
Hahahahahaha. I love it!! Keep you posted