Yay! Finals Are Over!

Turtle TR

boioing boioing boioing..
YAY!!! Finals are done and I've passed them with flying colors. Monday was my Math 135 final. that was duck soup when they said we could use formulated notes and a calculator. If not, i'd prolly fail :( but i passed :D. Wed I had my English 100 written exam. i wrote the a compare and contrasting paper on imports and domestics :p and an argumentative paper on how domestics dominate the racing scene. hey...write what i know, right!? but the professor and the TA thought it wasnt thought out and wasnt too scholarly like and gave me a passing C for the paper :rolleyes:. Also i passed my Econ 120. thank goodness for good notes in that class. and hours rediculous tapes listening to the professor. the guy literally sounds like that dude in the clear eyes commercial. and finally finished my EE 160 and Electro Physics Track. those classes were basically attendence classes that reflect on my portfolio to continue or not. we had some kind of makeshift final that i really didnt understand. the professors in there really dont like me because i keep telling them, "well...we dont use that or this in our working place" then the counter with "well...you're not at your working place are you?" i hate that! and the foreign students look at me wierd...really wierd. thank goodness we get to choose groups...us blalah's stick together. :D Crap, i gotta update my Grand National fund, i had to take out $600 to put into my tuition for next sem :mad:

Congrads Chris!!

Originally posted by Turtle TR
Wed I had my English 100 written exam. i wrote the a compare and contrasting paper on imports and domestics :p and an argumentative paper on how domestics dominate the racing scene. hey...write what i know, right!? but the professor and the TA thought it wasnt thought out and wasnt too scholarly like and gave me a passing C for the paper :rolleyes:.
They probably drive/have imports.:D

English 100 & Economics 120?!?

When you said that you were going back to school I though you just had a year left! :eek: Sheesh! You're still taking your core classes?!?:confused: :eek: :D

I guess it will be a while until we see you at the track with another Buick! :D

Hang in there Chris!!

yah, i still got core crap to go. I was one year into the program, not one year left :D. I gotta find out what language class i'm going to take. I was pretty decent in japanese in highschool...thought about spanish too. whichever got the prettiest girls i guess...so might be japanese :p. crap...thats more money i gotta dig from my funding. :(