yawnn

XxDarkSidexX

Banned
im sleepy, anything exciting going on over here? I'd love to post media but i was told not too anymore. Sorry guys

whats new other then the bs drama from tb.com's old saggy momma's that run the $joint$?

Anyone going to irwindale June 1st?

btw TECH question; what kind of vavle seals are right for GN1 alumies with a 1.5 rocker assembly? And has anyone ever mounted an tranny cooler behind the grill mounted on the top part of the bumper? Also on a 16x8 wheel; whats a decent backspacing, would 4" work?
Thanks guys, in advance. Back on the road soon hopfully.

XxDarksidexX

I thought I would stick this for a couple of days so everyone can see the IMMATURE CHILDISH CRAP we have had to put up with from this guy and a few others.....

Kinda funny that he thinks he bothers us LOL LOL!

How did that 'ol saying go ...

"Sticks and stones will break my bones, but words will ..."

... get you banned it seems.

Was that a permanent banning?

How did that 'ol saying go ... "Sticks and stones will break my bones, but words will ..." ... get you banned it seems.
Was that a permanent banning?
------------------------------
No, no, & no. that's no where near how the old saying went. It was this way:
"Sticks & stones will break my bones, but whips & chains excite me"
Yes, I believe that's how it went.
What banning? You mean Banning, Ca? Down by palm Springs?

I have always wanted to go to Italy. Can you make that happen? After all you did ask for vacation requests.
---------------------
TB.com covers the time allowance only, you have to cover the money end of it. How's the car coming along, Andrew, very sorry to hear tha you are having the problems that you are having. Hope that all gets better soon?

there democratic leader....

closed down one of the TV stations,
so they are rioting......
nuthn better to do HUH?;)

closed down one of the TV stations,
so they are rioting......
nuthn better to do HUH?;)

I could not believe the number of people that where buying gas at CITGO during the drive out to BG. "I would expect that from Democrats because most of them have their heads in the clouds anyway" man I was amazed! Do they not keep up with world events out there? Do they have TV's? Can't they read out there? :mad: Oh well that's Life
and will only get worse. :frown:

i guess you guys have over looked the reason why this thread was made and my comment above.. we lost a good member to this section :(

sad, yes.

but, mark was warned,
I concider Mark a friend, but I think he was wrong, :eek:
he was warned a couple times, and still............:rolleyes:
it is their board, and so you do need to follow their rules, :cool:
I've been repremanded here too, :eek:
I know on the OTHER board , you can do almost anything, but is there the tech info that is here? I think not, ;)
not saying either one is better, just I prefer to play by the rules.:cool:

see ya thurs ??