XTSM In Bowling Green

The GSExtra that showed up today said there was no index racing. Claimed it was a misprint.

The GSExtra that showed up today said there was no index racing. Claimed it was a misprint.

Will you take a picture of that and post it? The website still shows it plus the downloadable PDF file for the final schedule still says its there....

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410621299.906349.jpg

"As far as the FAST certificates, you told me on Saturday last year to keep them for this year. Then I returned them at your request a month later."

I'd still like some clarification on this

I'm not sure what you need me to clarify. You summed it up correctly. I'm also surprised you want to bring this up on a public forum rather than contacting me. I also question where you are going with this. Here it is in more detail:

Last year, I gave you FAST certificates that weren't initially intended to go to your class because you had a terrible payout. I did not have to do this.

When the event was cancelled, I told you to hang onto them for next year.

About a month later, FAST called and asked us to return all the certificates.

We either destroyed or returned to FAST all of those certificates.

Once again this year, Hartline Performance contacted FAST for sponsorship. After some discussion, they elected to be a title sponsor of TSO.

I'm surprised they didn't explain this to you when you contacted then about sponsorship. Especially since you were given something for nothing from them last year

The fact that you're questioning me leads me to believe your think I did something wrong. When all I did was try to help your payout

Last edited:
That was the answer I was looking for. I have been asked offline about rollovers from last year.
I didn't contact Fast, never have tried.

Cool! I was concerned you thought we did something wrong!

Even though you haven't asked, if you want more payout, please contact Holly. We have always tried to give what we can back to the community

I would expect about 10 for our class, and it should play out like you're saying, with running a round of Tso first. But we will still need a gap between classes in later rounds.

I could get with him on Wednesday so we have a definite plan early on.

Sent from my iphone while taking a dump

Why not get the 1st round of both out of the way on Friday?? Doing so will cut both fields in half and there will not be so much rush to get the race done on Saturday which should allow for more time between rounds on Sat...

Nobody has pointed out the fact that every time I show up with a car to race, it rains. All this is probably a moot point.