Xmen 2

X2 rocked!!! Finally a movie that's somewhat dark, they kill a lot of people in it, and it's not oriented towards children. The first movie was good but a little slow because they had to introduce all the characters for those that aren't familiar with them.

I was so surprised and excited when they showed Colossus in the school. I was hoping he was going to show up in one of the movies.

I also notice that in one scene, in the background, there is a television show on and they are interviewing someone and and his name is Hank McKoy (Beast's real name).

I would have thought that Magneto would have escaped earlier but his escape was cool none the less. This is the same guy that can move a moon sized meteor (comic books and cartoons) with his magnetic powers but he can't escape from a plastic prison?! I loved when he pulled the pins on all of the grenades. Very cool.

Awsome Flick

Saw it on a Imax screen the other night. There was a big group of people in there from some local business that got free passes to go. Most of the women in the group were bitchin that they wish they would have gotten passes to a good movie. Anyway when the flick let out the same women were going on and on about how awesome it was. This movie is a must see for fantasy action movie lovers and see it at the theater as its meant to be seen. Incredible movie. And guys ya need to edit out the spoilers from your posts.

Originally posted by disco stu
I want a shape shifting girlfriend!!!:eek: :D

Aw man, don't even get started thinking about that!

Every model, actress or playmate of all time...you'd never leave the house!

A lot of people have shape shape shifting girls. They start to shift their weight higher as soon as you marry them! :D

Not to be greedy or anything.
But. I'd like to have many mutant powers.
I mean. You think about it.
Like. If you play paintball.
what power would you want?
I would say. Either Jean Grey or Nightcrawler.
With Jean. You could stop the paintballs in the air and send them back at them.
But. With Nightcrawler. You could appear. Snipe. And disapear. Wipe 'em all out.
His power would compliment my A-5 RT pretty well.

Originally posted by TT4U2NV
Not to be greedy or anything.
But. I'd like to have many mutant powers.
I mean. You think about it.
Like. If you play paintball.
what power would you want?
I would say. Either Jean Grey or Nightcrawler.
With Jean. You could stop the paintballs in the air and send them back at them.
But. With Nightcrawler. You could appear. Snipe. And disapear. Wipe 'em all out.
His power would compliment my A-5 RT pretty well.

HAHAHAHA!