XFI Updates

HighPSI

Staff member
Just wanted to let XFI users know that FAST has officialy released a new flash update. It can be downloaded at:

http://fuelairspark.com/Products/Information/Software.asp

I strongly recommend you follow the instructions and reflash your XFI. It has several beneficial changes including a revised help section. Feel free to call me if you have any questions.

Not only is it a new flash but a complete new version of the software.

Be sure to read the instructions carefully prior to updating.

One real beneficial update is the ability to remove timing according to intake tempature to aid in safe tuning with intercoolers that are not efficient

KLHAMMETT said:
One real beneficial update is the ability to remove timing according to intake tempature to aid in safe tuning with intercoolers that are not efficient

I am sure cars running "The !ack" will find this feature beneficial to saving the motor.

I just got ver. 1.2 sorted out and running well. Does this version include closed loop boost control?

-scott wile

Chevota said:
I just got ver. 1.2 sorted out and running well. Does this version include closed loop boost control?

-scott wile

I wish..

But Lance has been working on it.. Just a lot on his plate.

New graphical ‘analog-type’ dashboard ..

Where is this located???

Should be under "view" ,then "external dashboad"If you are not online with a ECU you wont see anything but a black screen

top gun said:
I am sure cars running "The !ack" will find this feature beneficial to saving the motor.

I take it this is a different version than was put on Ted's Car at Salem? :rolleyes:

V6 Beast said:
I take it this is a different version than was put on Ted's Car at Salem? :rolleyes:

Sully, you should be more concerned with your lack luster performance this year and leave Ted out of this.

I am sure the guys from Florida running 9.70's the first time out will give you some tips on how to get it done. I don't hear the Florida boys using 200 trans to 400 trans, converter swaps etc as excuses....they just have talent something you and your guru are lacking.

V6 Beast said:
Yea I saw you using it and since you know everything I figured it must work.

The first time I found it was on the front seat of your car at Reynolds last year.
So i think you got the time line rearranged.

KLHAMMETT said:
The first time I found it was on the front seat of your car at Reynolds last year.
So i think you got the time line rearranged.

I thought I saw some in Salem last year on someones front seat too.... can't remember who though....... ;) isn't Reynolds before Salem.... :cool:

JCotton said:
I thought I saw some in Salem last year on someones front seat too.... can't remember who though....... ;) isn't Reynolds before Salem.... :cool:

Awwww... Otto was your vagina aching at Salem last year? :D

JCotton said:
I thought I saw some in Salem last year on someones front seat too.... can't remember who though....... ;) isn't Reynolds before Salem.... :)
Must have been the same tube you used after Indy on the 11 sec GM High Tech build up ;)

V6 Beast said:
Awwww... Otto was your vagina aching at Salem last year? :D

Yes Sully, And its still aching right now from Salem last year. But time heals all wounds and I think i finally got all the sand out it.