XFI-To update... or not to update....?

xfi

They told me that could'nt happen?:confused:

Bill, who are they? im dumb when it comes to a computer period. the first time it happened i changed the fuel pump relay. didnt help anything. then i found out when it happened there was no fire at the spark plug. i changed the wiring harness from the battery to the ecu, so now i am used to it. if im buckled in the car ready to go it just pisses me off. so now i have someone helping me in the staging lane and they know to kill the power and turn back it back on when it dont start, i guess i need to get it flashed. or what ever.:confused:

Bill, who are they? im dumb when it comes to a computer period. the first time it happened i changed the fuel pump relay. didnt help anything. then i found out when it happened there was no fire at the spark plug. i changed the wiring harness from the battery to the ecu, so now i am used to it. if im buckled in the car ready to go it just pisses me off. so now i have someone helping me in the staging lane and they know to kill the power and turn back it back on when it dont start, i guess i need to get it flashed. or what ever.:confused:

PM sent