XFI...are there wideband gauges available??

jdpolzin

Hey guys, I still havent been able to get my car to run right since upgrading to 2.0 so I parked it and said piss on it for a while. This winter I want to dig into it a little more and hoping to get the car drivable for the spring. While I'm at it, Id like to install a wideband gauge on my pillar. Is there a gauge that adapts to the XFI so I know exactly what the XFI is reading or do I have to go with a stand alone Innovatice type gauge?

Hey guys, I still havent been able to get my car to run right since upgrading to 2.0 so I parked it and said piss on it for a while. This winter I want to dig into it a little more and hoping to get the car drivable for the spring. While I'm at it, Id like to install a wideband gauge on my pillar. Is there a gauge that adapts to the XFI so I know exactly what the XFI is reading or do I have to go with a stand alone Innovatice type gauge?

stand alone for now, BUT the mad scientist bob bailey came out with a scanmaster for the xfi, so once that is available you will be able to display actual a/f amongst other things.

we are very close to done. Just a couple more things to finish.

Bob

Cool! This is a seperate Scanmaster or an adapter to use our existing Scanmasters?

What's the frame rate on the WB on the scanmaster?

there is no adapter or conversion for regular Scanmasters, the XFi scanmaster is based on the "Scanmaster 3" hardware which is a bit different inside.

The framerate on the wideband and knock is about 8 frames/sec . I can go faster, but it makes it hard to follow visually.

Bob