X Motorsports does it again!

I wonder if they ever sold the "Swamp Rat" edition GN they had in their showroom last year.20K for a GN that loke dlike it had been pulled out of the swamp and had my grandma's comforters over the seats.Oops....sorry for the negative comments.

I wonder if they ever sold the "Swamp Rat" edition GN they had in their showroom last year.20K for a GN that loke dlike it had been pulled out of the swamp and had my grandma's comforters over the seats.Oops....sorry for the negative comments.

Different fourm...

I went in there and he said they are going to leave it alone. The miles were actual. I looked at a 87 turbo regal from Texas for someone on this board. They wanted 13k and they dropped below 10k on price. the car was painted at least once but it had a bunch of upgrades. The only thing that scard me was the orange sealer on all the engine gaskets. The owner has a real nice gn with real low miles. When I went in there they had 5 turbo cars for sale.That car for sale for 4999 is a parts car. Parting it out you will get your money back.