WTT 1987 Buick Regal Limited

boomcase

Hey guys, just putting this out there to see if anyone is interested in trading Up or down depending on the vehicle. I'm really looking for a full size 4 door pickup or suv. My Pickup tranny is on the way out and I want a 4 door now with the family. This has been my daily driver, and runs real well, not a show car but it is nice. The car has 181k on it but you would not even think that by looking at it.There is no rust on the floors, doors or trunk. I put this in the new england section because I want a local guy to come and look at it.
Here is a brief run down on the car.
1987 regal limited, power windows,locks,AC,Cruise,Leather seats,power antenna,vanity mirror, tilt, the car has the WO2 code.
Going by prvious owner this is what I was told.
Motor has around 30k when I bought it.
61 series turbo (brand new)
42.5 lb injectors (brand new)
3000 Stall 9" lockup converter
Street-chip
ATR 3" downpipe (hi-temp coated)
2 1/2" dual stainless exhaust (new) Magnaflow mufflers,hi flow cat
Magnecor plug wires
Adjustable fuel regulator/fuel pump/relay kit
fuel rail gauge
mass air pipe
K&N filter
Scanmaster
Rear is 342 posi
I recently did this to the car.
Billit Vacuum block with all new hard lines, Welded drivers header, CR43 plugs, LM wideband, New valve springs, all new weather stripping (doors/trunk), new window felts, The car also has aluminum bumper brackets, aluminum rear drums, Air bags,driveshaft loop. I do not race the car and it only runs 15PSI. i also have another set of leather limited seats to go with the car that need new covers.If interested contact me and I will give you my # to talk , I figure the car is worth in the neighborhood of 8,000 to 8,500 I may be wrong but please dont insult me. Thanks Michael

2aij3ux.jpg
[/IMG]
14tpqur.jpg
[/IMG]
zx4htu.jpg
[/IMG]
acqr7t.jpg
[/IMG]
152etlw.jpg
[/IMG]

this is a very nice car for the money!!!! i saw it last tuesday .looks 100% like it never had any rust at all to me and i have tons of $hit boxes.

take it to the buick show this saturday at lebanon valley dragway,look it up on their site.'

where better to sell it than a place where there is a bunch of buick guys right?

this is a very nice car for the money!!!! i saw it last tuesday .looks 100% like it never had any rust at all to me and i have tons of $hit boxes.

take it to the buick show this saturday at lebanon valley dragway,look it up on their site.'

where better to sell it than a place where there is a bunch of buick guys right?

Thanks James, good to meet you the other day, thanks for the seats. Wedding saturday afternoon, Cannot go, but may take a cruise to berlin Turnpike later that night

Guys when I bought the car had a rebuilt tranny , and let me explain the motor. The car Has 181k on it when I bought it, it has alittle more now but the motor only has about 30 to 35k, this is what I know from the previous owner, it is well worth looking at if interested. I Hate seeing it sitting outside since I moved.

That car is a beauty :eek:. I wish I had something to trade you.. I would trade you the 2002 Yellow Ford Escape.. But I don't know if my mom would drive this ;)