Wtf?

fast and furious movie

When I first got my GN a few years ago.. I couldn't take the misses out for an ice cream or drive to get a movie without someone wanting to get schooled by me... now... all I get is points, thumbs up, asking for for my best waterbox impersionation, or nods, everyone backs out, never pulls up, just clears the way... sort of nice in a way if you think about it.

I think that the younger kids driving the rice rockets, or mommy/daddy bought stangs and F-bodies, all now know what a GNor t-type is. At least they know more so then they did in years past. I attribute it to the Fast and Furious 3 opening scene with the GN in it last summer... people who didn't know what it was, asked, googled, you-tube, then got schooled on the net and then probably in person a few times and now just respect it.

i got that from a few guys at the shop i bought my car from ( it belonged to one of the mechanics there ). their exact quote was " must have seen the fast and furious movie " i was like no dude i'm 39 back when i was 16and up this was the car to beat. i've been drooling over these since then and would visit a local GNX at my local buick dealer that was less then 3 miles from my HS. So this has always been one of my dream cars and now the dream has become a reality.