WTF Mease Performance 4" MAF Pipe

1BADTT

Uncut, no dents. Must be in perfect condition. Show me what you got. Pics please. Thanks.

If you can't find the Meese one the RJC is top notch, thick aluminum and great bends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I had a Mease, fitted perfectly with no issues. Currently have a brand new RJC. Totally different pipes. Mease was longer with an aditional curve and mandrel bent, no welds. GBODYPARTS has one very similar to the Mease but I don't buy from them.

I had a Mease, fitted perfectly with no issues. Currently have a brand new RJC. Totally different pipes. Mease was longer with an aditional curve and mandrel bent, no welds. GBODYPARTS has one very similar to the Mease but I don't buy from them.

Ok that's really ODD... the MEASE I had fit like shit .. and hit the ALT post and rubbed the IAC plug ... you sure it was a MEASE ?

Ive got a RJC now .. fit is excellent

Ok that's really ODD... the MEASE I had fit like shit .. and hit the ALT post and rubbed the IAC plug ... you sure it was a MEASE ?

Ive got a RJC now .. fit is excellent

I'm very sure it was a Mease lol. Bought it directly from him. Even had a scare wait of 13 wks to get it. Thought I'd end up being screwed, but eventually he came through. I was at the Nationals this week and spoke to Jason about a pipe he had on his car. Same exact curves as the Mease but his is 5". He even asked me if he should make them like that and responded with an absolute yes. I don't mind the welds, it's that last bend/curve that I'm after. If I can't find a Mease (mandrel bent) I'll even consider a GN1 Performance intake as it has the extra curve. Thanks guys.

Gotcha - I know the extra bend you are talking about... I had to piece mine together by shortening my RJC and using a coupler to a 90*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm very sure it was a Mease lol. Bought it directly from him. Even had a scare wait of 13 wks to get it. Thought I'd end up being screwed, but eventually he came through. I was at the Nationals this week and spoke to Jason about a pipe he had on his car. Same exact curves as the Mease but his is 5". He even asked me if he should make them like that and responded with an absolute yes. I don't mind the welds, it's that last bend/curve that I'm after. If I can't find a Mease (mandrel bent) I'll even consider a GN1 Performance intake as it has the extra curve. Thanks guys.

Let me look .. I may still have that Mease pipe .. I hated the fit so got a RJC ... give me a few days

Are you sure it was a Mease .this is an old old Eastern.it has the extra bend i think your talking about
Here is the only picture i could find of it
29725329646_0869e1ff47_o.jpg

Probably a difficult piece to find....likely as difficult as he was, when folks were looking to get their $ back.

4 inch pipe for a 15 second car lol

Just being funny. I can't read mods on my phone What do you have done to it?

Call them but they no longer have them. Theirs Use to be made x Eastern Performance. Still looking and thanks to all who reponded.

Better than raw alum, has a nick in the back under the powder coat

It's perty. Text me for all the pics

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    822 KB · Views: 11
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    826.5 KB · Views: 12
More.... I will find out the manufacturer before you buy it :)

Came from a chiraq car

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    608 KB · Views: 8
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    995.8 KB · Views: 7