WTD: C5 Z06 corvette

karolko

I am looking to get a second fun toy, maily for my mom, but what the hell.

MUST BE UNDER $20000.

Please PM me iif you have what i want.

Adrian

Forget the Corvette, how 'bout a super sweeeet 65 Skylark!!?? After all, this is a Buick site! LOL! :cool: 300 cubic inch V8, bucket seats, Midnight Aqua Poly color, black interior. Awesome car that needs nothing!
$13,800.00, much less than a Vette and a much more comfortable ride!! See pictures at the address below. PM or email me.
Let me know if you have any questions.
John

Pictures by GSJohn1965 - Photobucket
ruddracing28@hotmail.com

I am looking to get a second fun toy, maily for my mom, but what the hell.

MUST BE UNDER $20000.

Please PM me iif you have what i want.

Adrian

check out corvetteforum.com alot of Vette to be had some with over 800hp:eek: and if u beat them up it could go down low.

I have been on that forum looking daily. I am sure that is where i will find one, but i wanted to see if anyone here had one they wanted to pawn off.

Thanks again,

Adrian

I have been on that forum looking daily. I am sure that is where i will find one, but i wanted to see if anyone here had one they wanted to pawn off.

Thanks again,

Adrian

I have one that I'm going to sell this spring, but not under $20k. I know that there are C5Zs to be had for under 20k though (mostly 2001 model year). I'm sure that if you keep watching corvetteforum that you'll find one. Just take your time, it would be easy to get screwed at that price point (I'd guess that most 2002+ for under $20k would have some sort of issues).

Good luck...

I have a buddy here in so cal with an 01 black z06 for under $20k. I think it has 50k miles.

It's pretty clean. if you want more info, post or pm me your email and i'll have him contact you.