WTB: White/chrome Turbo T

Speed Racer

Why would you lift?
Looking to buy a 1987 Turbo T with white paint and chrome trim.

The car has to be a hard top, no rust, excellent condition example with blue or gray interior.

I'm in Detroit, but I'll travel anywhere for the right car. Let me know what you've got ...

S.R.

I've gotten some interesting PMs - but not quite what I'm looking for.

White Turbo T (or Limited) with the chrome package anyone?

Mine is not for sale at this time, but if this is along the line of what you are looking for? I don't blame you.

Attachments

• DSC00832 (Medium).JPG
    DSC00832 (Medium).JPG
    70.5 KB · Views: 664
  • DSC00827 (Medium).JPG
    DSC00827 (Medium).JPG
    91.9 KB · Views: 653
WLDWST - That's what I'm looking for. Thanks for sharing. I actually downloaded every pic you have up of your car. Let me know when it becomes available! :biggrin:

UNDER-PRESSURE - Thanks for the link. I've already looked that one over. It's a little rougher than what I'm after.

Does a white Turbo T with the chrome package and a blue bench interior even exist? :confused:

Thanks,
S.R.

They do exist, I have a buddy who has an 87 white, with factory moonroof, Limited, cloth blue bench seats, and about 50K on the odo. He bought the car in PA from the original owner who actually ordered it as his company car at a local dealership. The car had about 10K on it after the first two years with the dealer salesman in early 1989. He drove it as a regular car for many years, dropped in on a few Buick shows and then put the car in storage. It has not seen the light of day in at least 10 years that I know of and probably more like 15. They do exist however they are what I would call a rare animal (it does have a bunch of chrome on it...). It is not for sale (I've asked annually for several years)... I really like the idea of a factory moon roof:eek:

Well, i hate to do this...

I have a 87 Turbo regal Limited with 91,xxx miles that i purchased from the second owner who had it from 1988 till i purchased it with 91,yyy miles

White hardtop original paint grey limited cloth bench seat (factory puffy limited interior)

Digital dash column shift power windows door locks tilt cruise defrost power seat am/fm with power antenna (rope is broken in antenna and unplugged)
auburn posi installed from last owner.

Its a very nice car, ask anyone who saw it at the nationals this year, everyone who saw it said it was a very clean car and expected it to be a 25,000 mile car very well taken care of. Paint looks sweet and the body is ding free, the nose has been painted and so have the mirrors.

I have alot of photos of this car in various stages. When i purchased it, i drove it home from great bend kansas and stuffed it in my garage for 3-4 years and never drove it. I really expected to sell one of my other cars and enjoy it during those 3-4 years, but as busy as i get, i never had time for the car till nov 2006. I think ive owned the car for 6 years now.

Long story short, i purchased the car from a older gentleman by the name of Vance Wise who purchased the car with 3,000 miles on it. He was a Kenne bell fanatic, it still retains the kb front mount and hotwire kit, i swapped the pump to a 340m from Mike Licht and installed a self ported upper plenum and 62mm t-body from my 9K TTA. I ditched the larger upper plenum and tbody, they actually would slow the car down at that power level.

Anywho, i like making these cars go fast.
Currently ive owned over 20+ 86-87 turbo regals, 6 right now, so when i first had the car i loaded it up with 104 sonoco and a medium timing chip and when the car ran a low 13 on 235 radials, i knew it was going to be a dead ringer(factory freak faster than the average car) Thats probably why i was saving the car and not driving it, I was probably waiting to hurt my daily driver silver limited, but ive still been driving the silver car for 10 years :smile:

November 2006, i ported the stock turbo, and with 110 octane and 27° of timing the car was running 11.7 at 114 and change all stock except for the front mount, Mark Huefman cool air kit and Mease downpipe
Fast forward to November 2007 for the midwest shootout, i installed a ta61 turbo, 009 injectors and the car has been runing 11.19 - 11.22 at 121- 122 with 23-25 psi of boost. 28° of timing.

After all that, i really expected the 9/11 convertor, champion intake, aluminum driveshaft, RJC pulleys,F-BODY radiator, ect ect ect to make the car dip into the 10s... I think its just out of injector for that power level ( the car never has been detonated since i purchased it), i buy good gas and also run a little of methanol injection to make sure the car is no going to broken down on me.
Very sweet car with no rust, been garaged from previous owner and myself.

At the nationals i was asking $17,000.00 but that includes the 16" torque thrust wheels with less than 100 miles on them.
I will probably take around $15,500 without the drag wheels, includes the stock wheels, all paperwork, and the TTII wheels.

I could remove some modifications to lower the price, but that ta61 and 9/11 conv spool up faster than a D5 and stock turbo:eek:

Link below pic for more photo's

IMG_9410.jpg

turbov6bryan - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Quick - Love the car! PM sent.

S.R.

Nice talking with you on the phone, i guess i had a brain fart, it was 89,xxx miles.. I just checked some old photo's of the car... and saw the mileage at 89,5xx in 2004.

Instead of bombarding your email, i put some older photos on photobucket.com This weekend i will get some new pictures of the interior and exterior, under the doors, decklid ect for you :)

turbov6bryan/older photos white Limited - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

UNDER-PRESSURE :smile:

Bryan,

Thank you very much for taking the time to chat with me about your amazing car. I look forward to working out a deal with you so that I can finally join the TB Fraternity!

Thanks!

Bryan,

Thank you very much for taking the time to chat with me about your amazing car. I look forward to working out a deal with you so that I can finally join the TB Fraternity!

Thanks!
Speed, You won't be disapointed! I seen this car in BG this year and looked at it very close. It is a very nice car! Very clean! And quick too! If your looking for a white T with chrome, This would be my choice!

Scot W.

Speed, You won't be disapointed! I seen this car in BG this year and looked at it very close. It is a very nice car! Very clean! And quick too! If your looking for a white T with chrome, This would be my choice!

Scot W.

And don't forget. Close to home too. Good looking car.

I saw Bryan's car at BG this year. It is very clean and looks great. I don't think you can go wrong with that car:cool:

Not my car but there is a white 87 "T" with chrome trim in NorCal on craigslist.

1987 Buick Turbo T - like GN

1987 Buick Turbo T - like GN

Low optioned car with solid roof. I am the 2nd owner.

Call for details. Number is 916.952.4341

Asking $11,900 OBO

Attachments

• 01150501021201160020080630fec2811417405a846200e5e7.jpg
    01150501021201160020080630fec2811417405a846200e5e7.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 264
  • 010200011614010403200806306eab7515ad8bf02b6900f3cf.jpg
    010200011614010403200806306eab7515ad8bf02b6900f3cf.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 265
I took some pictures of the exterior of the car in the shade, the sunlight seems to blend out some of the blems in the paint, Picture 4900 has a bug of some sort on it, that is not a scratch.

I noticed a few minor dings in the drivers door once i loaded it on the trailer for bowling green, i was going to have a friend remove the dings at the nats, but they didnt take their equipment.

So, here is the 9-86 build date almost 22 year old paint.....

turbov6bryan/White Limited exterior July 6 2008 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I will get some pics in the sunlight here in a little bit.

BW