WTB street/strip Stage 2 buick

blackbox

Looking for a complete and strip proven stage 2 or TA block Buick for sale. I'm looking for a GN specifically with a large majority of the original interior and components such as rear seat belts etc. as possible
Thanks For looking

1987 Buick gn,

The Good== full interior, 6 point cage, 276ci stage 2 twin 58mm turbos, brand new FAST XFI, Brand new fuel lines, oil lines, Turbo 400 reverse manual valve body with trans brake, gear vendors over drive, 9in rear with wilwood disc brakes. has a fuel cell and battery in trunk. The wheels are currently plasti-dipped black with no center caps.

The bad--paint body is definitely a street/strip car, some gauges don't work, had aftermarket heater(not currently working) engine is out at Anderson Performance getting completely freshened. After dynoing it, it spun a cam bearing.

The car dynoed 596 rwhp at 16lbs boost on pump gas only before starting the rebuild. That's through the 400, od, and 9 in, so that's a lot of parasitic loss. The hp at the crank is over 700hp.

I have more pics on my phone. text me if you want more. 856-466-3395
Asking $25,000. That is basically buying a fresh stage two and drive train and getting the car for free.

dyno video

Last edited:
1987 Buick gn,

The Good== full interior, 6 point cage, 276ci stage 2 twin 58mm turbos, brand new FAST XFI, Brand new fuel lines, oil lines, Turbo 400 reverse manual valve body with trans brake, gear vendors over drive, 9in rear with wilwood disc brakes. has a fuel cell and battery in trunk. The wheels are currently plasti-dipped black with no center caps.

The bad--paint body is definitely a street/strip car, some gauges don't work, had aftermarket heater(not currently working) engine is out at Anderson Performance getting completely freshened. After dynoing it, it spun a cam bearing.

The car dynoed 596 rwhp at 16lbs boost on pump gas only before starting the rebuild. That's through the 400, od, and 9 in, so that's a lot of parasitic loss. The hp at the crank is over 700hp.

I have more pics on my phone. text me if you want more. 856-466-3395
Asking $25,000. That is basically buying a fresh stage two and drive train and getting the car for free.

dyno video

Cool set up but I'm looking for a more traditional style sine turbo set up. Also looking for a car with little to no work inside or out. Thanks though

Sorry for the late reply. Been a crazy week. Awesome car and exactly what I'm looking for. Did you change the car to a street car as you said in the original post? The car is great but a little more than I was looking to spend. Would you mind sending me the mileage and vin? Also do you have the back seat still in the car and are the rear seat belts still functional? I have kids and would like to also take them with the car to car shows every so often. Thank you.

email: daniel_scls@yahoo.com

I'll be selling my Stage 2 car pretty soon. Just laid down 710RWHP on low timing low boost. Should be in the 800 range but I preferred to stop. There are a lot of very high dollar parts on this car. True street car, complete interior, AC, cruise, PS, PW, PL, etc. 49k original miles on the body, mint interior. Everything is new front to rear, including the block itself. For more info, contact me. I'll be selling for $40k firm.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/threads/some-pics-of-my-stage-2.253871/
11165190_10205489513850626_7069542625758161747_o.jpg
resized.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry for the late reply. Been a crazy week. Awesome car and exactly what I'm looking for. Did you change the car to a street car as you said in the original post? The car is great but a little more than I was looking to spend. Would you mind sending me the mileage and vin? Also do you have the back seat still in the car and are the rear seat belts still functional? I have kids and would like to also take them with the car to car shows every so often. Thank you.

email: daniel_scls@yahoo.com

The only thing missing in the interior is the center console because of the shifter. The back seats are there as well as the seat belts. You can run this on the street or the strip, the cage is still in the car as well.

The car now runs on pump gas and a dual nozzle alky set up instead of race gas. The mileage is 83,000 original miles on the car. You would never know it when you look at it. I will get you the VIN and send it to your email address. Thanks

The only thing missing in the interior is the center console because of the shifter. The back seats are there as well as the seat belts. You can run this on the street or the strip, the cage is still in the car as well.

The car now runs on pump gas and a dual nozzle alky set up instead of race gas. The mileage is 83,000 original miles on the car. You would never know it when you look at it. I will get you the VIN and send it to your email address. Thanks

Awesome, is it still a th400? Have you run it on pump gas? Thank you I'll look out for the email.

I'm not sure if you sent the email yet but I did not get it if you did. Just following up thanks