WTB Stock appearing FPR

TURBO 6

Beer Snob
Staff member
Looking for a stock appearing adjustable fuel pressure regulator. Must be in good condition. PM me if you have one. Thanks!

Looking for a stock appearing adjustable fuel pressure regulator. Must be in good condition. PM me if you have one. Thanks!

I have a stock one in good shape that was "squeezed" a little to increase fuel pressure, (never leaked a single drop!)..."PM" me if interested...

thanks,

Claude. ;)

Thanks guys, but I'm looking for one that's adjustable and looks like stock. I had one like that years ago, haven't seen one in a while.

ive got one of what your looking for Damon
accel adjustable , its in a chromed appearance but painted black looks like a stocker , the adjuster is visible only after removing the vac hose ,was lightly used before i went to a billet reg
55 shipped

looks like this
acc-74560_w.jpg

Would you happen to have a non-stock appearing one to trade? I've got one of the adjustable stock appearing that I've been using for years but I'll be needing something to put back in it's place before I can fire my engine.

Sorry Earl, I wish I did. All I have is a stock one. I'm sure I'll end up "squeezing" this one I don't find an adjustable one.

Here's what the TSA rules state:
233 or 237 regulator with no external mods.

I'm guessing they'll check for the writing on the regulator.

I'm pretty sure I have two
One I got from Bison
I'll check tonight they are still mounted on a fuel rail

I thought they were in the Garage
But they are packed away in storage area
Going to have to wait untill weekend for pics
I think they maybe modified stock regulator
So might not be what your looking for

I have a perefect #233 and a #237.Not a mark on them $40 each

Kevin