WTB steering column around DFW area

Floor shift Don? Did yours get damaged or having issues? They're not hard to repair if that's the case and the parts are stil available.

Yeah the floor shift. I know fast Eddie uses a GN parts guy in Dallas, but he hasn't answered my PM on facebook. He told me before but I forgot his name.

I have two issues, the assembly the turn signal stalk plugs into is worn out. The metal arm that links this assembly with the turn signal switch pops out when I turn the signal stalk. I haven't been able to find a replacement part for this.

The second issue is cracked and broken screw holes that are plastic formed into the stalk/ignition switch housing. These holes receive the screws that hold the turn signal switch into place. I found a rebuilt kit for this for $66 bucks, but it doesn't include the assembly that the turn signal stalk plugs into.

It may be better to get a used column if the price is right.

I've got a column down here you can take the parts off Don. It's a column shift unit but the stalk mount should work for you.:) And I forgot, I've got Gregs number if you need it. He's in Waxahatchie btw.

Sorry i dont have any steering columns, all sold out for know. Fast eddy is rehabbing so he is out of commission for a little while, that may be why he has not answered you on FB.
Greg

Thanks pmp. You're the name he gave me. I'll remember for future parts.

That's great Charlie. I'm going to remove the column cover this weekend to get a better look at it. Maybe I can MacGyver something to make it work again.

Well, don't need a column anymore. I went ahead and did the rebuild kit. The old column cover had more cracks than I realized and plastic pieces were falling out when I took it off. Put the new one on and everything works perfect.