WTB Stage II off center

Are you in need of just the block or do you need other componets as well?

There was just a brand new TA block and new ported champions w/T&Ds in the for sale section. from a guy up in connecticut-i think his name is adam.

there's one in the for sale section brand new for $3000 obo.. soundslike a deal to me..

New blocks are good.. try not to buy used junk.. don't know what you're going to get sometimes.

Why not go on-center?
The only difference parts wise is the intake manifold
I have a complete motor being freshened now in the for sale section and it has an intake

S2

I guess the main reason is I have a CAS off-center sheet metal intake already.I would also like to keep my stock acc

You can run stock acc with an on center,I did.
As far as the intake your stuck there

s2

Oh I thought they would'nt work.Did you use the stock brackets without doing anything to them?

I used the champion style bracket,But this lines everything up the same as a stock bracket and the bracket bolts to the head

Sorry I just got home today and will look first thing in the morning,Again sorry about not getting back to you sooner.Take Care,AL.

When you space out the lower damper all the accessories will line up fine. You must pay attention to the details when assembling a On-center or you will be in trouble.

Mac In SD helped me with my on-center. Machine .125 off front cover and accessory bracket and everything will work. He knows his stuff when it comes to this.