WTB single shot 3 or 3.5"

1BADWE4T

Looking for a single shot system in a 3.5" or 3", figured I'd check to see if anyone had one laying around before I decide to make my own or order one?

I got all the material you will need to make one the only thing my pipe is aluminized but I have 4-90's 2-45's hangers and clamps and a 3.5 dynomax bullet all of it is new and I will take $350.00 plus shipping for it.:cool:

3" Singleshot

I Am Removing A One Year Old Aluminized Single Shot With A Stainless Magnaflow Muffler From My Car. I Purchased It New From Cottons Perf. Roughly A Year Ago, But Its Too Loud! I Would Take $275.00 Shipped To Your Door. This Is From The Cutout Back, Not To Include The Cutout

P.m. Me If Interested

Tim

what do you have on your car now? i got a 3" i might want to trade....

LOL, I have the exhaust exiting about the middle of the door, kinda loud. I was gonna introduce myself at the last RSD when I was in short staging, but you guys were busy loading the camaro after that spectacular convertor failure!

LOL, I have the exhaust exiting about the middle of the door, kinda loud. I was gonna introduce myself at the last RSD when I was in short staging, but you guys were busy loading the camaro after that spectacular convertor failure!

it would have been nice, i was HAWKIN' the gns up there....actually, the flexplate broke which almost came through the floor, but the 400 is 120* off of where it should be, its almost pointed striaght up in the tunnel!!! you can imagin the damage....