WTB: Shifter cable for 86-87

JustABuick

Hey everyone,

Just looking to see if anyone has a shfiter cable for an 86 or 87 TB, or know of any decent vendors that sell them?

Thanks,

Kelly

I bought mine from ATP. They make a good cable, and I've had no problems with it.

It was turbo Buick specific. Not all g body's use the same one. Monte Carlo SS's use a different cable (I know from experience)

It was turbo Buick specific. Not all g body's use the same one. Monte Carlo SS's use a different cable (I know from experience)

Okay, that's what I thought. I haven't heard of ATP, I'll have to check it out. Thanks for the tip

I got mine from Lonnie Diers at Extreme Automatics a few years ago. Pretty sure he has them.
Also try Highway Stars (NOS4GN.COM) , although I don't see it on their site, I know they are working on a good reproduction cable.

Great, yeah Highway Stars was one of the first places I looked, but didn't see it on the site, either

I have this cable down as GM part # 15785087. I replaced mine in 2011. Do a google search I'm pretty sure you can find these NOS.