WTB set TTA headers

Jicaju

Jicaju
They do not have to be perfect. Going to modify for use with GN-1 heads and retain use houston down pipe and factory cross-over pipe.

Thanks Michael

If your going to cut and modify.. buy a set of chinese headers on Ebay for the Buick.

After looking at the GN headers on some gn heads on the motor in the car I think I will better off changing the TTA headers. Grumpy I'm sure you know how much hole is left to get the down pipe through with the GN headers there. That why on your headers you went to the front with your crossover. Just tinkering right now. Grumpy I know you got a set buried somewhere.:D

After looking at the GN headers on some gn heads on the motor in the car I think I will better off changing the TTA headers. Grumpy I'm sure you know how much hole is left to get the down pipe through with the GN headers there. That why on your headers you went to the front with your crossover. Just tinkering right now. Grumpy I know you got a set buried somewhere.:D

Ya we did the crossover in the front BUT remember I had a tubular K frame in there. Gave us a lot of room. We fit a 3.5" downpipe with ease .. Just remember one thing .. mine cost thousands to do !! :eek::p