WTB Rust free doors & deck lid

Blaze

Want to buy rust free doors & deck lid. Looking for something local or at least in the state, thanks

dont get bent over

A few cars in the local junk yard u can buy the doors and deck lid for 150 bucks ! its a place known well LKQ U PULL IT in clearwater . its just a regal. were here to help each other out not rip each other off!!!!!

A few cars in the local junk yard u can buy the doors and deck lid for 150 bucks ! its a place known well LKQ U PULL IT in clearwater . its just a regal. were here to help each other out not rip each other off!!!!!

Hey thanks for the info, although I'd have to drive up, pull it & then drive back to Miami. I don't know if these are rust free doors so I'd be taking the chance of wasting to whole day on the road :frown: If you want to check them out for me & send me some pics, I'll gladly compensate you for your time. If you want to pull them I'll pay you for that too :smile:

Hey thanks for the info, although I'd have to drive up, pull it & then drive back to Miami. I don't know if these are rust free doors so I'd be taking the chance of wasting to whole day on the road :frown: If you want to check them out for me & send me some pics, I'll gladly compensate you for your time. If you want to pull them I'll pay you for that too :smile:

The "information" offered, is fictitious nonsense. This troll tells you about doors that absolutely do not exist. You'll not only not find a door, you're not likely to find a regal or a cutlass even if you make a dozen trips. This troll has decided that whenever I have something to sell, he has a problem with it. Obviously, if these parts were readily available, the price would be much cheaper. I sold a door rust free door about 10 years ago for $200. I have helped thousands of TR owners over the years, while this troll has done nothing but attempt to cause trouble. All one has to do is check the feedback forum. Though I have sold thousands of parts to members here, there is not one negative feedback. When I say I have rust free, bondoless, panels, I have rust free panels.

Look at this interference from these trolls on this board:

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/florida-area/292835-replacement-leather-seats-your-t-gn.html

The "information" offered, is fictitious nonsense. This troll tells you about doors that absolutely do not exist. You'll not only not find a door, you're not likely to find a regal or a cutlass even if you make a dozen trips. This troll has decided that whenever I have something to sell, he has a problem with it. Obviously, if these parts were readily available, the price would be much cheaper. I sold a door rust free door about 10 years ago for $200. I have helped thousands of TR owners over the years, while this troll has done nothing but attempt to cause trouble. All one has to do is check the feedback forum. Though I have sold thousands of parts to members here, there is not one negative feedback. When I say I have rust free, bondoless, panels, I have rust free panels.

Look at this interference from these trolls on this board:

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/florida-area/292835-replacement-leather-seats-your-t-gn.html

NO john 10 years ago u could buy a whole car for 200 bucks . yes every time u try to bend some one over to make up the diff u are lacking from your S.S. check each month. by taking advantage of people that dont know any better. we need to say something . most people dont no most parts are interchangable. like the time u had GRAND NATIONAL FENDERS FOR 1000.00 BUCKS. lol its a regal fender with a badge. 200 tops for a clean set . yep u help people alright by making your pockets fatter we are here to help each other out. not to see how much K.Y u can use today !!!

The problem is you. This transaction is none of your business. You are a troll. Since you have all this knowledge, why don't you educate TR owners? Parts are worth what they are worth today, not 10 years ago, and no, you couldn't buy a complete Regal 10 years ago for $200. I never offered any fenders for sale, at any time. I have never sold any fenders. Of course, all you have is lies. Why is it you're so jealous of me? I don't even know you. You are a worthless troll. Why don't you grow up?

The problem is you. This transaction is none of your business. You are a troll. Since you have all this knowledge, why don't you educate TR owners? Parts are worth what they are worth today, not 10 years ago, and no, you couldn't buy a complete Regal 10 years ago for $200. I never offered any fenders for sale, at any time. I have never sold any fenders. Of course, all you have is lies. Why is it you're so jealous of me? I don't even know you. You are a worthless troll. Why don't you grow up?

BIG SMILE !!!! :):):):) hail to the junk dealer. i will post pics.

Hurry red just came in !!!!

Big 3 recyclers
3595 118 ave n.
Clearwater, fl 33762
(727) 573-3330

What is that picture supposed to prove? The only place doors are available for 23 year old cars is at the junkyard. You're an *******. Your picture means nothing, proves nothing. There's doors and there's rust free, unworked, doors. Rusted doors, which 99.999% of them are, are worth exactly ZERO. If you want play price police, you need to hang out in the parts section. There's plenty of people asking too much for parts, but it's between the buyer and the seller, and none of your goddamn business. You only demonstrate what an idiot you are by bothering other members here, but your kind of antics are tolerated on TB.com. and tolerance of it amounts to promotion of it.

just more proof of what a dumbass you are.

wow did u come up with this all by your self !! :)

sold any of those useless turbo goobers late'ly lol what a joke . What are u still doin up 4hrs past your bed time dont forget to take your fiber pills before bed red .

But ... I'm not the price police. Why don't you head up to the parts-for-sale section and tell them how much you know. Tell them about how you care about your Buick buddies and don't want them paying too much. DORK! :rolleyes:

This "insane_v6" dude needs to get a life. John has been around here for many years helping people out, you get on here an bash him and you've been around for what a year. Out of 160+ posts, I bet 150 are bashing John. Butt out of his threads!!!:mad:

I have a very clean rust free trunk lid. Bought it for my TR, fixed the oe one instead.