WTB: Rear GN seat (back part)...

TacticalGN

Looking for a 84-87 GN rear seat, just the back section, not the part you sit on. Mine has some damage to the top that really can't be seen unless you actually get back there and look at the seat top, but it needs to be replaced as the rest of the car is really nice, and it bothers me, LOL. I live in CT, and will drive up to an hour away for the right seat, shipping one will be too cost prohibited. THNX.

is the cushion damaged? highway stars sells the covers. Their exclusive material looks really nice.. BTW the pui ones that are available everywhere are not even close to the right color

is the cushion damaged? highway stars sells the covers. Their exclusive material looks really nice.. BTW the pui ones that are available everywhere are not even close to the right color
The cushion is fine. In fact, the only 'bad' part of the seat is the very top near the rear window. The sun damaged the fabric making it almost brittle to the touch. Can't see it from just looking in the car, but I know it's there. The rest of the car is pretty mint, figured I could find a nice used example. If I can't, guess i'll look into the Highway Stars fabric. Thanks for the info!

I had a cig burn hole from previous owner in the center black section and the upholstery shop was able to unsew just the middle and sew a new piece in.