WTB pulleys, brackets, and acc.

rwcarnut

Looking for complete pulleys, brackets and all accessories to install on a hybrid 4.1 set up, need 86-87 style. If you have all or any parts please let me know. :D

I have IC brackets!

I have the DR & Pass side IC brackets if you need them. See pix below. THe dr side is powder coated, and the Pass side is freshly painted with Martin/Senour Underhood black paint. $45 shippe din teh loser 48. PM if interested.
Turbohh John

Attachments

• GN_ICBrkt_01_lores.JPG
    GN_ICBrkt_01_lores.JPG
    82.5 KB · Views: 83
  • GN_ICBrkt_02_lores.JPG
    GN_ICBrkt_02_lores.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 84
thanks, but I am using a power stroke intercooler and am looking for everything to mount a 86-87 serp belt set up including all brackets, pulleys, and an alt, p/s pump and a/c comp.

I will have the entire belt tensioner w/bracket removed soon and it includes a brand new RJC black anodized lightweight pulley. Also will have AC compressor w/ brackets as well.

Looking for complete pulleys, brackets and all accessories to install on a hybrid 4.1 set up, need 86-87 style. If you have all or any parts please let me know. :D

I have water pump, idler, power steering and crank pulley in good condition. Pm me an offer.