WTB: pair of GN doors. Preferably within 600 miles of the Bay Area CA.

Dsmxsteve

As the title says. Let me know whatcha got and where you're located and hopefully we can make a deal.

I got a pair of doors in San Diego. No rust. Has glass, power motors, mirrors, handles, chrome inside trims, pull straps... Hell, I think even the pull strap covers are there! Bottom half of inside door panels are changed out due to them being in a car with a roll bar. I can email/text pics. I can prob drag them out for better pics too.

Solid, but some scratches. Not ready to bolt on to a show car.

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1400129533.980663.jpg

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1400129551.213316.jpg

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1400129569.079562.jpg

Let me try to pull them out into better light, take better pics, and look them over a little better. Will shoot you some pics today.

Sorry brother, things got busy. Kid has baseball in AM, but let me try to get pics after that, around lunchtime. Price drop to $130 ea, due to me flaking and not getting pics on time like I said!

Lots of scuffs, scratches, and paint chipped on the edges from the previous owner moving them around. I think each door last a light ding that PDR would fix. Like I said, not ready to bolt on a show car, but solid rust free doors for cheap.

Looks good. I'll take them. Paint isnt a huge concern because my GN paint isn't in too good of shape either. I just need some clean doors that weren't dented up. How far are you from the bates? Perhaps we could link up then?

I am about an hour from Bates, and do plan on attending. Will have to see if I can squeeze them in the vehicle we are taking.

I'm coming from the bay, so I don't know if it'll be easier for me just pick them up before or perhaps after bates. That way you won't have to lug them around.

My only issue is that my oldest son is in a wheelchair, so that limits my availability of room in the back of our suburban. Let me know if you think you might be able to make it down before Bates, and I will see if there are any other possibilities.

I think we plan on heading down on Friday night after work actually. The wife and I were discussing it and we planned on hanging out in SD all day Saturday then driving to bates Sunday and then drive home from there. If you have time at some point Saturday, that'd probably work out best I think. I have a locking tonneau cover on my truck so I wouldn't be too worried about would-be thieves robbing me at the hotel. Lol.

Steve,

You still want to pick up the doors Saturday? I should be available after 11, just let me know.

James