WTB Nice Low Mileage GN in DFW area

t-topflyer

Looking for a nice low mileage (<50K original miles), complete, mechanically sound, near perfect cosmetically, mostly original GN near the Dallas Fort Worth TX area. If you have one you're looking to sell or know of anything, let me know. Looking for something I can drive, show and enjoy. Rare options a plus. Astroroof or solid roof preferred. thanks

Phil, time to buy back that Limited! Too bad he is looking for a GN:wink:

Spring is approaching ... time for another Buick especially if you move south:eek:

Looking for a stablemate;) Spring is here in the South. Been enjoying the t-tops as much as possible. Astroroof would be nice too:D

Looking for a stablemate;) Spring is here in the South. Been enjoying the t-tops as much as possible. Astroroof would be nice too:D

Man too bad you don't want a pair of Limiteds I live in the DFW area! But mine is modded and has a few miles.;)

No fair

No fair...I have an empty garage spot and you have one of the rarest TR's on the planet & will be adding a stablemate...:frown:

No fair...I have an empty garage spot and you have one of the rarest TR's on the planet & will be adding a stablemate...:frown:

Hopefully...if I can find one worthy enough to sit beside the rare T....Hey Phil, are you still planning a visit to the area? Would love for you to see the improvements in person.

Where are you in the DFW area? If interested may have you come and look and see what you think is a fair offer. Only thing is it is a hardtop with VERY few options. G80, tilt and rear defrost about it. Little over 19k miles.

Where are you in the DFW area? If interested may have you come and look and see what you think is a fair offer. Only thing is it is a hardtop with VERY few options. G80, tilt and rear defrost about it. Little over 19k miles.

I'm in Midlothian. Might be worth a look-see maybe as early as this weekend. As long as it's super nice I would be interested. I'm extremely meticulous and picky when it comes to cars so keep that in mind. Shoot some pics to my e-mail address. thanks

Matt, waiting to hear back from my customer in Dallas who has been out due to surgery. Trust me I'm dying to get to see the car only problem is I'll want to buy it back.

Matt, waiting to hear back from my customer in Dallas who has been out due to surgery. Trust me I'm dying to get to see the car only problem is I'll want to buy it back.

Just let me know when you plan to get to the area so I can make sure you have a chance to see and enjoy the car!

1986 Buick Gran National For Sale

WE HAVE A REALLY NICE 1986 GRAN NATIONAL FOR SALE IN JONESBORO ARKANSAS,WOULD PROBABLY DELIVER TO DALLAS/FORT WORTH AREA FOR EXPENSES.
THE VEHICLE ONLY HAS 14K MILES/NEVER SEEN RAIN OR SNOW ALWAYS GARAGED AND IS LIKE BRAND NEW.
WE WANT $24.5K FOR THE CAR.

I WOULD POST SOME PICTURES, BUT I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO PUT THEM UP ON THIS FORUM.

IF YOU HAVE AN INTEREST IN THE CAR E-MAIL ME:bjharris@mynewroads.com AND I WILL SEND SOME PICTURES.

TTT.....want a really high option solid roof or a nicely equipped astroroof car in #2 condition with low miles. Good money for the right car. The closer to the DFW area, or the closer we can get it to there to be able to look at it the better.

1986 Gran National Buick

I Feel Like The Car We Have Would Meet Your Every Expectation Except It Has A Moon Roof, Doesn't Look Like It Was Opened Very Much, All The Seals Are Really Good.

Most interested in an 87.

Please send pics and additional info of any nice low mileage GNs for sale to my e-mail address on file. thanks