WTB/Needed Dry Sump Manifold.

dr_frankenstein

Mad Scientist
need a DRY SUMP MANIFOLD, for a 3 stage (SCP) drysump pump... preferably one with 3, -10 or -12 inlets and a -16 return

would consider paying for a custom built one (hint hint welders and fabbers) I called regular companys and they dont have the time for a custom one.

Thanks.

A.j.

I'm not sure this is what you are looking for, but at the bottom there is a listing for oil return manifolds.

Peterson Fluid Systems : Oil System

There is a company, maybe it is Peterson, that will make manifolds if given the dimensions of the port spacing. I just can't remeber if it was indeed Peterson. I am under the impression that one scavenge port on the oil pan goes to one scavenge section of the pump, and not to combine two or more from the pan to only one on the pump. Is that correct?

I think this is about what your looking for. I will sell you this one for $80.00 shipped to your door. Its stainless steel 4 -#12 and #16 return. You can cut off the #12 to position and reweld whereever you need them. Im not pushing the sale but if it will help you out I would sell one. BTW these are over $300 new. Mike:cool:

Sorry I forgot the pics.

Attachments

• MVC-051S.JPG
    MVC-051S.JPG
    24.2 KB · Views: 133
  • MVC-052S.JPG
    MVC-052S.JPG
    19.2 KB · Views: 125
  • MVC-053S.JPG
    MVC-053S.JPG
    23 KB · Views: 136
OH YES!!!!

Mike your a life saver this is exactly what im looking for.

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!

A.j.

P.S. Sent an Email Directly to you!