WTB. Hot air intake and parts

Dave Burns

Got a little project brewing here ;) , and thought I would do a little "fishin". Looking for a 85'(84' too right?) hot air intake and parts related to it. I have heads, block, exhaust, etc. I can use. Looking basically for the intake up parts. Reply or PM with whatcha might have, location, and price of course.

i have and intake. one problem is it has a hole drilled for a intake temp sensor in the front but its not opened as big as it needs to be and tapped. i was using it as a moc-up for my other intake it just needs to be finished. this is a good tool to have for tunning.also i have and intake to turbo adapter as well.

I'll have to check when I get to the house. I know I have 1, but I think I have 2 completely stock.
John

Read all the PM's and thanks for the replies here guys. Busy with family around here(obvious), and I gotta make the smoker do its thing first thing in the morning. I WILL repsond to all that have contacted me just as soon as I get some time. Thanks. I will be in touch.

Yep, I got 2. 1 as an intake only. The other is complete, except for coolant lines. It is still on a motor I purchased, even has the locked up stock turbo on it.:rolleyes:
John

I have a complete 85 engine everything on it w spun rod bearing 300.00 complete
Jeff
410 490 8405

Hi Dave,

I have what you are looking for... Compete intake assemblies as in undo the intake to head mounting bolts and remove complete assembly (intake, fuel rail, injectors, regulator, vac lines, turbo, throttle body, etc). Units were removed from NOS hot air crate engines after hot tested on propane to verify stock performance #'s.

Here is a link to the original thread I posted about the stuff you are looking for.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/hot-air-non-intercooled-tech/207949-intake-manifold-assemblies-tb-s-turbos-anyone-interested.html

For what it's worth, I'm the guy who had the NOS 85 LM9 hot air engine still in the crate that I sold to a fellow board member last year.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/ho...947-85-lm9-crate-engine-crate-any-takers.html

Let me know if you are interested and we can discuss further. Some things I have on hand and other stuff is at the shop.