WTB: convo pros or pro stars

How did the 8.5 rims with the 3 3/8 bs look on the car -did the wheels stick outside the wheel wells? got any pics on the car?

I guess what goes around- comes around, sort of like when you told me you would sell me the powerstroke ic and then sold it out from under me after i told you i definently would take it. PS.- he may not have to split them up- i may take them. Sorry -couldnt resist- paybacks a _____!

49-blues said:
I guess what goes around- comes around, sort of like when you told me you would sell me the powerstroke ic and then sold it out from under me after i told you i definently would take it. PS.- he may not have to split them up- i may take them. Sorry -couldnt resist- paybacks a _____!

I dont really give a ****,ive got 6 Convo Pro's downstairs with tires.

And I didnt sell anything out from under you,if you wouldve shipped it right out,it wouldve been yours.

broke 1
Glad you think that way about me.
Pay attention to the listing and what is says . Here it is...........

" If you can get together and purchase the set I can ship to two different places. Hope this helps"

That means if you or anyone else that wants to purchase the set TOGETHER you can then split them up and I will ship to two different places to help anyone out. Why dont you buy the set and sell the other two on ebay? I have had the same intrest in front and rears. Everyone on ebay wants only two and it is even between the front and rears.

49 blues :cool:

I have had two sets the same and never installed any of them !! I purchased this set here on the board and then sold the car two days later. I just want my money back. I never ran them. Look at my post and you will find it somewhere in 8-05

looked at your auction, do you have the center caps and lug nuts with them, either one? Thanks Daniel Ray

15x3.5 new in box 200 plus shipping

that is for one pair. I also have one set of 15x8 with 4.5 back space. I have this same offset on my wheels with a quarter in. spacer they look great. I can send picks if interested. Will sell the whole set for 450$ Plus Shipping.
All wheels new in the boxes caps included.

15x5 in front and 15x8 in back

This is the setup i have 15x5 in front and 15x8 in back